Summary for 2000 [at-glance overview of R Lessire work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author R Lessire. According to available data, in 2000 R Lessire published at least 4 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Cassagne, C and Becker, D. Several other authors have collaborated with R Lessire as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
R Lessire is a key opinion leader in the specific area of Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase. This author's rank is 2 when compared to all other authors using the same keyword. Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that R Lessire professional interests are focused around "acyl-coa elongase complex", "corn zea mays" and "plastidial lysophosphatidic acid". These might also be referred to as "elongase complex", "acyl-coa elongase" or "3-ketoacyl-coa synthase". Statistical analysis shows that R Lessire's writing is likely to contains terms "elongase", "complex", "acyl-coa", "rapeseed", "activities" and "root".
Unfortunately, there is not enough information to establish R Lessire affiliation. Luckily, one email address is on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for R Lessire]
Do you know R Lessire who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to R Lessire]
Year 2000 Charts [R Lessire frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of R Lessire publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (1) [email addresses extracted from R Lessire affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
R Lessire Coauthors (7) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (4) [condensed summary of the R Lessire affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Laboratoire de Génome et Développement des Plantes, CNRS UMR 5096, Université de Perpignan, 52 Avenue de Villeneuve, 66860 Perpignan, France.
1Laboratoire de Biogenèse membranaire UMR 5544 CNRS Université V. Segalen Bordeaux 2, 146 rue Léo Saignat 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France.
1Julius-von-Sachs-Institute, University of Wuerzburg, Julius-von-Sachs-Platz 3, 97082 Wuerzburg, Germany.
1Institute for Allgemeine Botanik, Universität Hamburg, Germany.
Key Opinion Leader In [R Lessire is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
- 2Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase | 7Acyltransferases | 18Brassica
Keywords (32) [keywords assigned to R Lessire articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 4Acyltransferases | 3Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Malonyltransferase | 3Brassica | 2Microsomes | 2Seeds | 2Kinetics | 1Mutagenesis, Site-Directed | 1Mutagenesis | 1Octoxynol | 1Plastids | 1Gene Expression Regulation, Enzymologic | 1Dose-Response Relationship, Drug | 1Chromatography, Agarose | 1Multigene Family | 1Binding Sites | 1Sepharose | 1Plant Leaves | 1Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction | 1Time Factors | 1Recombinant Proteins | 1Detergents | 1Zea mays | 1Sequence Deletion | 1Substrate Specificity | 1Plant Roots | 1Amino Acid Sequence | 1Isoenzymes | 1Electrophoresis, Polyacrylamide Gel | 1Malonyl Coenzyme A | 13-Oxoacyl-(Acyl-Carrier-Protein) Synthase | 1Polymerase Chain Reaction | 1Templates, Genetic
R Lessire Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; R Lessire might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 13elongase | 8complex | 8acyl-coa | 8rapeseed | 7activities | 7root | 6elongases | 53-ketoacyl-coa | 5activity | 5expression | 5acid | 5molecular | 4hear | 4different | 4synthase | 4mays | 4characterization | 4maximal | 4dehydratase | 43-hydroxyacyl-coa | 3malonyl-coa | 3lear | 3detected | 3fatty | 3wap | 3condensation | 3fraction | 3corn | 3microm | 3presence | 3seed | 31-coa
- 6elongase complex | 6acyl-coa elongase | 43-ketoacyl-coa synthase | 43-hydroxyacyl-coa dehydratase | 3root elongases | 3zea mays | 3corn zea | 3plastidial lysophosphatidic | 3gene expression | 3lysophosphatidic acid | 3enzymic activities | 3activities gene | 3acid acyltransferase | 2rapeseed characterization | 2characterization corn | 2molecular characterization | 2fatty acids | 2characterization 3-ketoacyl-coa | 2oleoyl-coa elongase | 2mays root | 2complex developing | 2developing rapeseed | 2biochemical molecular | 2purification acyl-coa | 2elongase activities | 2synthase 3-hydroxyacyl-coa | 2expression enzymes | 2elongase rapeseed | 2rapeseed development | 2leaf seed | 2mutagenesis plastidial | 2enzymes acyl-coa
- 3acyl-coa elongase complex | 3corn zea mays | 3plastidial lysophosphatidic acid | 3enzymic activities gene | 3lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase | 3activities gene expression | 2rapeseed characterization 3-ketoacyl-coa | 2zea mays root | 2mays root elongases | 2complex developing rapeseed | 2characterization corn zea | 2developing rapeseed characterization | 2purification acyl-coa elongase | 2elongase complex developing | 2characterization 3-ketoacyl-coa synthase | 23-ketoacyl-coa synthase 3-hydroxyacyl-coa | 2biochemical molecular characterization | 2molecular characterization corn | 2synthase 3-hydroxyacyl-coa dehydratase | 2elongase rapeseed development | 2acyl-coa elongase rapeseed | 2expression enzymes acyl-coa | 2known leaf seed | 2gene expression enzymes | 2mutagenesis plastidial lysophosphatidic | 2enzymes acyl-coa elongase | 1coa substitutions sites | 1electrophoretic analysis purified | 1elongases order obtain | 1dehydratase activity maximal | 1seedlings characterized overall | 1microm triton x-100
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of R Lessire profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to R Lessire and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
R Lessire Articles (4) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2000 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Mutagenesis of a plastidial lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase. (2000) >>
Laboratoire de Génome et Développement des Plantes, CNRS UMR 5096, Université de Perpignan, 52 Avenue de Villeneuve, 66860 Perpignan, France.10Delseny, M, , 4Lessire, R, , .
Enzymic activities and gene expression of enzymes of the acyl-CoA elongase during rapeseed development. (2000) >>
Laboratoire de Biogenèse membranaire UMR 5544 CNRS Université V. Segalen Bordeaux 2, 146 rue Léo Saignat 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France., , 4Lessire, R, , 1Dieryck, W, , 8Cassagne, C.
Biochemical and molecular characterization of corn (Zea mays L.) root elongases. (2000) >>
Julius-von-Sachs-Institute, University of Wuerzburg, Julius-von-Sachs-Platz 3, 97082 Wuerzburg, Germany.16Hartmann, K, , 7Schreiber, L, 4Lessire, R, 25Becker, D, 8Cassagne, C.
Purification of the acyl-CoA elongase complex from developing rapeseed and characterization of the 3-ketoacyl-CoA synthase and the 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydratase. (2000) >>
Institute for Allgemeine Botanik, Universität Hamburg, Germany., 11Chevalier, S, , 4Lessire, R, 8Cassagne, C.