1L A Aaron
Summary for 2000 [at-glance overview of L A Aaron work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author L A Aaron. According to available data, in 2000 L A Aaron published at least 1 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Buchwald, D and Burke, M M. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that L A Aaron professional interests are focused around "cfs fm tmd", "patients cfs fm" and "conditions among patients". These might also be referred to as "fm tmd", "cfs fm" or "among patients". Statistical analysis shows that L A Aaron's writing is likely to contains terms "cfs", "patients", "conditions", "fm", "tmd" and "symptoms".
The majority of L A Aaron articles are affiliated with Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, USA. Luckily, one email address is on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for L A Aaron]
Do you know L A Aaron who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to L A Aaron]
Year 2000 Charts [L A Aaron frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of L A Aaron publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (1) [email addresses extracted from L A Aaron affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
L A Aaron Coauthors (2) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the L A Aaron affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, USA.
Key Opinion Leader In [L A Aaron is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (12) [keywords assigned to L A Aaron articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Comorbidity | 1Adult | 1Diagnosis, Differential | 1Middle Aged | 1Humans | 1Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic | 1Female | 1United States | 1Physical Examination | 1Temporomandibular Joint Disorders | 1Male | 1Fibromyalgia
L A Aaron Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; L A Aaron might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 4cfs | 4patients | 4conditions | 4fm | 4tmd | 3symptoms | 3chronic | 2fibromyalgia | 2overlapping | 2share | 2syndrome | 2disorder | 2temporomandibular | 2among | 2fatigue | 1generalized | 1advance | 1temporal | 1headache | 1including | 1systemic | 1conclusions | 1localized | 1research | 1provides | 1may | 1concentration | 1frequently | 1relationships | 1recurrent | 1patient | 1apparent
- 4fm tmd | 4cfs fm | 2among patients | 2temporomandibular disorder | 2fatigue syndrome | 2chronic fatigue | 2conditions among | 2tmd share | 2patients chronic | 2syndrome fibromyalgia | 2fibromyalgia temporomandibular | 2overlapping conditions | 2patients cfs | 1future research | 1conditions overlapping | 1localized systemic | 1several symptoms | 1individual symptom | 1bowel complaints | 1conclusions study | 1difficulties bowel | 1including generalized | 1provides preliminary | 1study provides | 1disorder conclusions | 1common symptoms | 1temporal relationships | 1concentration difficulties | 1evidence patients | 1complaints headache | 1will likely | 1symptoms distinguished
- 4cfs fm tmd | 2patients cfs fm | 2conditions among patients | 2fatigue syndrome fibromyalgia | 2syndrome fibromyalgia temporomandibular | 2chronic fatigue syndrome | 2patients chronic fatigue | 2among patients chronic | 2fibromyalgia temporomandibular disorder | 2overlapping conditions among | 2fm tmd share | 1advance understanding treatment | 1temporomandibular disorder conclusions | 1localized systemic conditions | 1common symptoms including | 1understanding treatment chronic | 1preliminary evidence patients | 1conditions may frequently | 1study provides preliminary | 1patient groups future | 1share key symptoms | 1several symptoms | 1conditions overlapping conditions | 1pain sensitivity sleep | 1tmd will likely | 1likely advance understanding | 1difficulties bowel complaints | 1fm tmd will | 1symptom analysis revealed | 1relationships pathophysiologic mechanism | 1seeks identify temporal | 1distinguished patient groups
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of L A Aaron profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to L A Aaron and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
L A Aaron Articles (1) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2000 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Overlapping conditions among patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and temporomandibular disorder. (2000) >>
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, USA.3Burke, M M, 8Buchwald, D, 1Aaron, L A.