3F J Anglada Curado
Summary for 2001 [at-glance overview of F J Anglada Curado work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author F J Anglada Curado. According to available data, in 2001 F J Anglada Curado published at least 3 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Regueiro López, J C and Requena Tapia, M J. Several other authors have collaborated with F J Anglada Curado as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that F J Anglada Curado professional interests are focused around "patients erectile dysfunction", "renal transplant patients" and "transplant patients erectile". These might also be referred to as "sildenafil citrate", "renal transplant" or "patients erectile". Statistical analysis shows that F J Anglada Curado's writing is likely to contains terms "patients", "renal", "sildenafil", "citrate", "dysfunction" and "erectile".
The majority of F J Anglada Curado articles are affiliated with Departamento de Cirugía, Servicio de Urología, Hospital Regional Universitario Reina Sofía, Córdoba. Sadly, no email addresses were found for any of the affiliations.
Images [images we found on the Internet for F J Anglada Curado]
Do you know F J Anglada Curado who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (0) [other authors with names similar to F J Anglada Curado]
Year 2001 Charts [F J Anglada Curado frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of F J Anglada Curado publication and funding history for the range of years]
F J Anglada Curado Coauthors (6) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (2) [condensed summary of the F J Anglada Curado affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 2Departamento de Cirugía, Servicio de Urología, Hospital Regional Universitario Reina Sofía, Córdoba.
1Department of Surgery, Regional University Hospital Reina Sofía, Faculty of Medicine, Córdoba University, 14006 Córdoba, Spain.
Key Opinion Leader In [F J Anglada Curado is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (22) [keywords assigned to F J Anglada Curado articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 3Humans | 2Male | 1Adult | 1Middle Aged | 1Female | 1Patient Satisfaction | 1Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors | 1Urinary Bladder Diseases | 1Postoperative Care | 1Aspergillosis | 1Erectile Dysfunction | 1Piperazines | 1Treatment Outcome | 1Escherichia coli Infections | 1Aspergillus niger | 1Antiretroviral Therapy, Highly Active | 1Gases | 1Aged | 1Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2 | 1HIV Infections | 1Kidney Transplantation | 1Abdominal Abscess
F J Anglada Curado Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; F J Anglada Curado might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 15patients | 10renal | 7sildenafil | 5citrate | 5dysfunction | 5erectile | 5transplant | 5time | 4abscess | 4hiv | 4treatment | 4dialysis | 3plasma | 3response | 3therapy | 3antiretroviral | 3highly | 3levels | 3complication | 3infection | 3case | 3bladder | 3transplantation | 3patient | 2side-effects | 2disease | 2era | 2active | 2fk506 | 2rare | 2immune | 2cyclosporin
- 5sildenafil citrate | 5renal transplant | 5patients erectile | 5erectile dysfunction | 4renal abscess | 4time dialysis | 4citrate renal | 4transplant patients | 4mean time | 3antiretroviral therapy | 3plasma levels | 3treatment sildenafil | 3hiv infection | 2highly active | 2abscess patients | 2six patients | 2infection era | 2patients hiv | 2active antiretroviral | 2era highly | 2levels cyclosporin | 2cyclosporin fk506 | 2safety efficacy | 2infective complication | 2complication diabetics | 2pneumocysts unusual | 2dialysis months | 2unusual infective | 1renal failure | 1thirty patients | 1improve cd4 | 1occurs patients
- 5patients erectile dysfunction | 4renal transplant patients | 4transplant patients erectile | 4citrate renal transplant | 4sildenafil citrate renal | 3treatment sildenafil citrate | 3mean time dialysis | 2infection era highly | 2renal abscess patients | 2abscess patients hiv | 2era highly active | 2highly active antiretroviral | 2levels cyclosporin fk506 | 2patients hiv infection | 2plasma levels cyclosporin | 2hiv infection era | 2active antiretroviral therapy | 2pneumocysts unusual infective | 2infective complication diabetics | 2time dialysis months | 2unusual infective complication | 1immunosuppressants unchanged review | 1results thirty patients | 1dysfunction effective safe | 1main factor predict | 1led withdrawal treatment | 1renal failure may | 1advanced treatment sildenafil | 1gastrointestinal tract instrumentation | 1comment causes | 1assess safety efficacy | 1shorter time dialysis
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of F J Anglada Curado profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to F J Anglada Curado and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
F J Anglada Curado Articles (3) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2001 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Treatment with sildenafil citrate in renal transplant patients with erectile dysfunction. (2001) >>
Department of Surgery, Regional University Hospital Reina Sofía, Faculty of Medicine, Córdoba University, 14006 Córdoba, Spain., 4Regueiro López, J C, 4Requena Tapia, M J, 3Anglada Curado, F J, , , .
[Renal abscess in patients with HIV infection in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy] (2001) >>
Servicio de Urología, Hospital Regional Universitario Reina Sofía, Córdoba.3Blanco Espinosa, A, 4Regueiro López, J C, 4Requena Tapia, M J, 3Anglada Curado, F J, .
[Pneumocysts, unusual infective complication in diabetics] (2001) >>
Departamento de Cirugía, Servicio de Urología, Hospital Regional Universitario Reina Sofía, Córdoba.2Moreno Arcas, P, 3Blanco Espinosa, A, 4Regueiro López, J C, 4Requena Tapia, M J, 2Prieto Castro, R, 3Anglada Curado, F J, 2Leva Vallejo, M.