Summary for 2001 [at-glance overview of J Höhfeld work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author J Höhfeld. According to available data, in 2001 J Höhfeld published at least 7 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Patterson, C and Wu, Y. Many other authors have collaborated with J Höhfeld as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
J Höhfeld is a key opinion leader on HSP70 Heat-Shock Proteins, HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins, Ubiquitin. This author's highest rank is 1 when compared to all other authors using the keyword HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins. Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that J Höhfeld professional interests are focused around "e3 ubiquitin ligase", "ubiquitin domain protein" and "protein triage decisions". These might also be referred to as "molecular chaperones", "ubiquitin ligase" or "chaperone activity". Statistical analysis shows that J Höhfeld's writing is likely to contains terms "protein", "chip", "chaperone", "hsp70", "proteins" and "hsc70".
Unfortunately, there is not enough information to establish J Höhfeld affiliation. Luckily, one email address is on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for J Höhfeld]
Do you know J Höhfeld who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to J Höhfeld]
Year 2001 Charts [J Höhfeld frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of J Höhfeld publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (1) [email addresses extracted from J Höhfeld affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
J Höhfeld Coauthors (11) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (7) [condensed summary of the J Höhfeld affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Department of Molecular Biology, International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, UNESCO, Warsaw, Poland.
1Program in Molecular Cardiology and Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Department of Pharmacology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599-7075, USA.
1Institut für Zellbiologie, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Ulrich-Haberland-Strasse 61a, D-53121 Bonn, Germany.
1Abteilung für Molekulare Zellbiologie, Max-Planck-Institut für Biochemie, D-82152, Martinsried, Germany.
1Department of Radiation and Stress Cell Biology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Groningen, A. Deusinglaan 1, 9713 AV Groningen, The Netherlands.
1Department of Cellular Biochemistry, Max-Planck-Institut für Biochemie, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany.
1Division of Cardiology, Galveston, Texas, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, USA.
Key Opinion Leader In [J Höhfeld is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
- 1HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins | 2Ubiquitin | 3HSP70 Heat-Shock Proteins | 10HSP90 Heat-Shock Proteins | 19Ligases | 32Molecular Chaperones | 33Protein Folding | 44Ubiquitin-Protein Ligases | 95Protein Structure, Tertiary | 149Adenosine Triphosphate | 150Carrier Proteins | 571Transcription Factors | 650DNA-Binding Proteins | 832Protein Binding
Keywords (32) [keywords assigned to J Höhfeld articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 7HSP70 Heat-Shock Proteins | 6Carrier Proteins | 5Protein Structure, Tertiary | 5Animals | 5Protein Folding | 4DNA-Binding Proteins | 4Transcription Factors | 4HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins | 4Ligases | 3Adenosine Triphosphate | 3Ubiquitin-Protein Ligases | 3Molecular Chaperones | 3Protein Binding | 3HSP90 Heat-Shock Proteins | 3Humans | 3Ubiquitin | 2Recombinant Proteins | 2Proteasome Endopeptidase Complex | 2Transfection | 2Models, Biological | 2Protein Conformation | 2Time Factors | 2Heat-Shock Proteins | 2Cysteine Endopeptidases | 2COS Cells | 2Hydrolysis | 2Precipitin Tests | 2Multienzyme Complexes | 1Receptors, Glucocorticoid | 1Mutagenesis, Site-Directed | 1Cytosol | 1Adenosine Triphosphatases
J Höhfeld Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; J Höhfeld might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 29protein | 22chip | 22chaperone | 20hsp70 | 16proteins | 15hsc70 | 15degradation | 15ubiquitin | 14hsp90 | 13molecular | 13bag-1 | 12activity | 11chaperones | 10domain | 10folding | 9ligase | 8wild-type | 7cellular | 7proteasome | 7hip | 7p53 | 6complex | 6mutant | 5ubiquitylation | 5machinery | 5substrates | 5substrate | 5may | 5nucleotide | 5e3 | 4receptor | 4conformational
- 9molecular chaperones | 9ubiquitin ligase | 7chaperone activity | 6hsp70 chaperone | 5e3 ubiquitin | 4protein folding | 4folding degradation | 4hsc hsp70 | 4wild-type mutant | 4triage decisions | 4protein triage | 4nucleotide exchange | 4ubiquitin domain | 4domain protein | 3degradation machinery | 3mutant p53r175h | 3hip bag-1 | 3mutant p53 | 3wild-type p53 | 3system protein | 3carboxyl terminus | 3hsp90 heterocomplexes | 3molecular mechanisms | 3misfolded proteins | 3bag-1 chip | 3cooperation molecular | 3chaperone substrates | 3positive negative | 2chaperone complexes | 2ligase activity | 2identification hsc70 | 2bag-1 hop
- 5e3 ubiquitin ligase | 4ubiquitin domain protein | 4protein triage decisions | 3cooperation molecular chaperones | 3wild-type mutant p53 | 3hsp70 chaperone activity | 2bag-1 hop hsp40 | 270-kilodalton heat shock | 2attempt fold protein | 2glucocorticoid hormone receptor | 2ubiquitin ligase activity | 2hsp90 interactions wild-type | 2hop hsp40 regulate | 2hsp40 regulate hsc70 | 2degradation chaperone substrates | 2ubiquitin ligase identification | 2chip carboxyl terminus | 2hsc70 target ubiquitylation | 2identification hsc70 target | 2cellular degradation machinery | 2degradation machinery destruction | 2regulate hsc70 hsp90 | 2cellular chaperone activity | 2chip u-box-dependent e3 | 2terminus hsc70-interacting protein | 2carboxyl terminus hsc70-interacting | 2fold protein successful | 2ligase identification hsc70 | 2co-chaperones bag-1 hop | 2u-box-dependent e3 ubiquitin | 2hsc70 hsp90 interactions | 2conjunction regulatory cofactors
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of J Höhfeld profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to J Höhfeld and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
J Höhfeld Articles (7) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2001 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Co-chaperones Bag-1, Hop and Hsp40 regulate Hsc70 and Hsp90 interactions with wild-type or mutant p53. (2001) >>
Department of Molecular Biology, International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, UNESCO, Warsaw, Poland.6Zylicz, M, , 7Höhfeld, J, .
CHIP is a U-box-dependent E3 ubiquitin ligase: identification of Hsc70 as a target for ubiquitylation. (2001) >>
Program in Molecular Cardiology and Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Department of Pharmacology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599-7075, USA.90Jiang, J, 33Patterson, C, 20Dai, Q, 223Wu, Y, , , 7Höhfeld, J.
From the cradle to the grave: molecular chaperones that may choose between folding and degradation. (2001) >>
Institut für Zellbiologie, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Ulrich-Haberland-Strasse 61a, D-53121 Bonn, Germany.33Patterson, C, , 7Höhfeld, J.
Cooperation of a ubiquitin domain protein and an E3 ubiquitin ligase during chaperone/proteasome coupling. (2001) >>
Abteilung für Molekulare Zellbiologie, Max-Planck-Institut für Biochemie, D-82152, Martinsried, Germany., 33Patterson, C, 14Albertí, S, 7Höhfeld, J.
Modulation of in vivo HSP70 chaperone activity by Hip and Bag-1. (2001) >>
Department of Radiation and Stress Cell Biology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Groningen, A. Deusinglaan 1, 9713 AV Groningen, The Netherlands., , 3Kabakov, A E, 7Kampinga, H H, , 7Höhfeld, J.
Structure of a Bag/Hsc70 complex: convergent functional evolution of Hsp70 nucleotide exchange factors. (2001) >>
Department of Cellular Biochemistry, Max-Planck-Institut für Biochemie, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany.43Schneider, C, , , 9Hartl, F U, , 7Höhfeld, J.
The co-chaperone CHIP regulates protein triage decisions mediated by heat-shock proteins. (2001) >>
Division of Cardiology, Galveston, Texas, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, USA.5Thompson, L J, 90Jiang, J, , 33Patterson, C, 223Wu, Y, , 7Höhfeld, J.