3A Del Rosso
Summary for 2002 [at-glance overview of A Del Rosso work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author A Del Rosso. According to available data, in 2002 A Del Rosso published at least 3 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Brignole, M and Alboni, P. Many other authors have collaborated with A Del Rosso as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that A Del Rosso professional interests are focused around "bundle branch block", "referred syncope units" and "patients bundle branch". These might also be referred to as "bundle branch", "branch block" or "patients syncope". Statistical analysis shows that A Del Rosso's writing is likely to contains terms "syncope", "patients", "block", "standardized", "branch" and "bundle".
The majority of A Del Rosso articles are affiliated with Department of Cardiology of Ospedali del Tigullio, Riuniti, Lavagna, Italy. Luckily, several email addresses are on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for A Del Rosso]
Do you know A Del Rosso who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (2) [other authors with names similar to A Del Rosso]
Year 2002 Charts [A Del Rosso frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of A Del Rosso publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (2) [email addresses extracted from A Del Rosso affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
A Del Rosso Coauthors (13) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the A Del Rosso affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 2Department of Cardiology of Ospedali del Tigullio, Riuniti, Lavagna, Italy.
Key Opinion Leader In [A Del Rosso is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (19) [keywords assigned to A Del Rosso articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 3Female | 3Humans | 2Middle Aged | 2Male | 2Syncope | 2Aged | 1Adult | 1Scleroderma, Systemic | 1Mast Cells | 1Muscle, Smooth | 1Bundle-Branch Block | 1Microscopy, Electron | 1Stomach | 1Physical Examination | 1Heart Function Tests | 1Practice Guidelines as Topic | 1Aged, 80 and over | 1Electrocardiography, Ambulatory | 1Algorithms
A Del Rosso Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; A Del Rosso might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 18syncope | 10patients | 8block | 6standardized | 5branch | 5bundle | 4evaluation | 4mechanism | 3sinus | 3av | 3units | 3tests | 3referred | 2carotid | 2cardiac | 2conclusions | 2strategy | 2application | 2syndrome | 2conventional | 2final | 2diagnostic | 2paroxysmal | 2diagnosed | 2study | 2diagnosis | 2remained | 2criteria | 2appropriateness | 2unexplained | 2test | 1based
- 5bundle branch | 5branch block | 4patients syncope | 3av block | 3syncope patients | 3syncope units | 3referred syncope | 3patients bundle | 3mechanism syncope | 2cardiac syncope | 2standardized strategy | 2syncope referred | 2evaluation mechanism | 2strategy evaluation | 2syncope diagnosed | 2evaluation patients | 2conventional evaluation | 2carotid sinus | 2application standardized | 2paroxysmal av | 2sinus syndrome | 2standardized conventional | 2syncope remained | 2remained unexplained | 1diagnosis cardiac | 1test end | 1wall case | 1usually needed | 1block may | 1end work-up | 1syndrome tilt-induced | 1patient referred
- 5bundle branch block | 3referred syncope units | 3patients bundle branch | 2application standardized strategy | 2standardized conventional evaluation | 2syncope referred syncope | 2syncope patients bundle | 2strategy evaluation patients | 2mechanism syncope patients | 2paroxysmal av block | 2patients syncope referred | 2evaluation patients syncope | 2conventional evaluation mechanism | 2evaluation mechanism syncope | 2standardized strategy evaluation | 2syncope remained unexplained | 1tests usually needed | 1tilt-induced syncope adenosine-sensitive | 1sinus syndrome tilt-induced | 1conclusions half patients | 1syncope patients paroxysmal | 1carotid sinus syndrome | 1needed diagnosis syncope | 1branch block background | 1block mean age | 1diagnoses followed standardized | 1branch block patients | 1syncopal episodes per | 1patient referred syncope | 1aortic stenosis standardized | 1tests definitions final | 1holter exercise test
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of A Del Rosso profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to A Del Rosso and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
A Del Rosso Articles (3) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2002 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
The application of a standardized strategy of evaluation in patients with syncope referred to three syncope units. (2002) >>
Department of Cardiology of Ospedali del Tigullio, Lavagna, Italy., 4Alboni, P, 2Solano, A, 4Menozzi, C, 6Brignole, M, 3Del Rosso, A, 3Dinelli, M, 3Raviele, A, 2Donateo, P, 2Bottoni, N.
A standardized conventional evaluation of the mechanism of syncope in patients with bundle branch block. (2002) >>
Department of Cardiology, Ospedali Riuniti, Lavagna, Italy., 4Alboni, P, 2Solano, A, 4Menozzi, C, 6Brignole, M, 3Del Rosso, A, 3Dinelli, M, 3Raviele, A, 2Donateo, P, 2Bottoni, N.
Ultrastructural study of the muscle coat of the gastric wall in a case of systemic sclerosis. (2002) >>1Tani, A, 1Bechi, P, 5Matucci Cerinic, M, 3Del Rosso, A, 1Pacini, S, 2Ibba-Manneschi, L.