Summary for 2002 [at-glance overview of Debby Cousins work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Debby Cousins. According to available data, in 2002 Debby Cousins published at least 1 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Behr, Marcel A and Mostowy, Serge. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Debby Cousins professional interests are focused around "mycobacterium tuberculosis complex", "genomic deletions" and "genomic". These might also be referred to as "tuberculosis complex", "genomic deletions" or "mycobacterium tuberculosis". Statistical analysis shows that Debby Cousins's writing is likely to contains terms "deletions", "tuberculosis", "complex", "genomic", "mycobacterium" and "polymorphisms".
The majority of Debby Cousins articles are affiliated with McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Sadly, no email addresses were found for any of the affiliations.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Debby Cousins]
Do you know Debby Cousins who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to Debby Cousins]
Year 2002 Charts [Debby Cousins frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Debby Cousins publication and funding history for the range of years]
Debby Cousins Coauthors (3) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the Debby Cousins affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Key Opinion Leader In [Debby Cousins is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (7) [keywords assigned to Debby Cousins articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Cattle | 1Mycobacterium | 1Humans | 1Polymorphism, Genetic | 1Biological Evolution | 1Sequence Deletion | 1Animals
Debby Cousins Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Debby Cousins might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 5deletions | 5tuberculosis | 4complex | 3genomic | 3mycobacterium | 2polymorphisms | 2evolution | 2based | 2phylogeny | 2numbers | 2samples | 2suggest | 2groups | 1genetic | 1sequence | 1deletion | 1human | 1bovine | 1restricted | 1assigned | 1subspecies | 1attractive | 1tested | 1regions | 1data | 1evidence | 1large | 1modality | 1genotypes | 1better | 1epidemiological | 1present-day
- 4tuberculosis complex | 3genomic deletions | 3mycobacterium tuberculosis | 2genomic | 2deletions suggest | 2phylogeny mycobacterium | 2suggest phylogeny | 2numbers deletions | 1type data | 1complex subspecies | 1deletions without | 1greater numbers | 1assigned almost | 1regions deleted | 1bovine form | 1groups isolates | 1tuberculosis originate | 1large sequence | 1deletion-based groups | 1samples greater | 1tested large | 1polymorphisms restricted | 1better understand | 1present attractive | 1deleted samples | 1exclusively deletion | 1epidemiological markers | 1sequence polymorphisms | 1without exception | 1provide compelling | 1present-day bovine | 1understand evolution
- 3mycobacterium tuberculosis complex | 2genomic deletions | 2genomic | 2deletions suggest phylogeny | 2suggest phylogeny mycobacterium | 2genomic deletions suggest | 2phylogeny mycobacterium tuberculosis | 1isolates shared genotypes | 1exclusively deletion type | 1evolution mycobacterium tuberculosis | 1principal genetic groups | 1restricted deletion-based groups | 1large sequence polymorphisms | 1type data provide | 1groups based single-nucleotide | 1present attractive modality | 1sequence polymorphisms tuberculosis | 1deletions present attractive | 1study evolution samples | 1complex better understand | 1evolution samples greater | 1deleted samples lesser | 1understand evolution mycobacterium | 1tuberculosis complex subspecies | 1tuberculosis originate present-day | 1samples greater numbers | 1molecular epidemiological markers | 1shared genotypes based | 1tested large sequence | 1deletions without exception | 1almost exclusively deletion | 1single-nucleotide polymorphisms restricted
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Debby Cousins profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to Debby Cousins and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
Debby Cousins Articles (1) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2002 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Genomic deletions suggest a phylogeny for the Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex. (2002) >>
McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.3Mostowy, Serge, 3Behr, Marcel A, 1Aranaz, Alicia, 1Cousins, Debby, .