Summary for 2003 [at-glance overview of Richard Kozarek work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Richard Kozarek. According to available data, in 2003 Richard Kozarek published at least 5 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Patterson, David and Lembo, Anthony. Several other authors have collaborated with Richard Kozarek as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Richard Kozarek professional interests are focused around "pancreatic duct stents", "bile duct stents" and "stents cause prevent". These might also be referred to as "pancreatic duct", "duct stents" or "bile duct". Statistical analysis shows that Richard Kozarek's writing is likely to contains terms "patients", "pancreatic", "stents", "duct", "stent" and "sepsis".
The majority of Richard Kozarek articles are affiliated with Section of Gastroenterology, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, Washington 98111, WA 98101, USA. Luckily, one email address is on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Richard Kozarek]
Do you know Richard Kozarek who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to Richard Kozarek]
Year 2003 Charts [Richard Kozarek frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Richard Kozarek publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (1) [email addresses extracted from Richard Kozarek affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
Richard Kozarek Coauthors (8) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (3) [condensed summary of the Richard Kozarek affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 3Section of Gastroenterology, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, Washington 98111, WA 98101, USA.
1Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
1Legacy Health Systems, Portland, Oregon, USA.
Key Opinion Leader In [Richard Kozarek is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (32) [keywords assigned to Richard Kozarek articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 5Humans | 4Adult | 3Female | 3Male | 2Retrospective Studies | 2Bile Ducts | 2Drug Therapy, Combination | 2Middle Aged | 2Crohn Disease | 2Pancreatic Ducts | 2Treatment Outcome | 1Adolescent | 1Manometry | 1Follow-Up Studies | 1Anti-Bacterial Agents | 1Immunosuppressive Agents | 1Cholangiopancreatography, Endoscopic Retrograde | 1Azathioprine | 1Pilot Projects | 1Infusions, Intravenous | 1Gastroesophageal Reflux | 1Gastrointestinal Agents | 1Suction | 1Prednisone | 1Mesalamine | 1Constriction, Pathologic | 1Pneumatosis Cystoides Intestinalis | 16-Mercaptopurine | 1Combined Modality Therapy | 1Intestinal Fistula | 1Anti-Inflammatory Agents | 1Antibodies, Monoclonal
Richard Kozarek Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Richard Kozarek might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 20patients | 18pancreatic | 16stents | 15duct | 13stent | 9sepsis | 8procedure | 8full-thickness | 7study | 7plication | 6bile | 6clinical | 6placement | 5retrieval | 5endoscopic | 5biliary | 4gerd | 4gastroesophageal | 4patient | 4treatment | 4disease | 4symptoms | 4crohn | 4pilot | 4infliximab | 4direct | 3conclusions | 3exchange | 3contamination | 3junction | 3mean | 3included
- 8pancreatic duct | 8duct stents | 6bile duct | 5pancreatic sepsis | 5patients pancreatic | 5full-thickness plication | 4endoscopic full-thickness | 4pilot study | 4crohn disease | 4stent placement | 3gastroesophageal junction | 3clinical sepsis | 2sepsis pancreatic | 2stents cause | 2clinical experience | 2novel endoscopic | 2infliximab crohn | 2gerd pilot | 2exchange retrieval | 2plicator treatment | 2partially occluded | 2procedure patients | 2cause prevent | 2end points | 2therapy infliximab | 2biliary stent | 2disease clinical | 2direct cholangioscopy | 2demand therapy | 2patients bile | 2treatment gerd | 2immunomodulators demand
- 5pancreatic duct stents | 3bile duct stents | 2stents cause prevent | 2treatment gerd pilot | 2endoscopic full-thickness plicator | 2gerd pilot study | 2crohn disease clinical | 2disease clinical experience | 2patients bile duct | 2direct cholangioscopy pancreatoscopy | 2year procedure patients | 2demand therapy infliximab | 2duct stents cause | 2therapy infliximab crohn | 2clinical experience infusions | 2immunomodulators demand therapy | 2cause prevent pancreatic | 2plicator treatment gerd | 2patients pancreatic duct | 2infliximab crohn disease | 2full-thickness plicator treatment | 2endoscopic full-thickness plication | 2novel endoscopic full-thickness | 2prevent pancreatic sepsis | 2pancreatic duct stent | 2median days interquartile | 2days interquartile range | 1patients crohn disease | 1response rate dose | 1transmural plication near | 1gerd symptoms pancreatic | 1reduction prednisone fistula
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Richard Kozarek profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to Richard Kozarek and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
Richard Kozarek Articles (5) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2003 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
A novel endoscopic full-thickness plicator for the treatment of GERD: A pilot study. (2003) >>
Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.2Pleskow, Douglas, , , , 5Lembo, Anthony, 1Sud, Randhir, 3Chuttani, Ram, 1Haber, Gregory, 5Kozarek, Richard.
Do pancreatic duct stents cause or prevent pancreatic sepsis? (2003) >>
Section of Gastroenterology, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA., , , 5Kozarek, Richard.
Direct cholangioscopy and pancreatoscopy. (2003) >>
Section of Gastroenterology, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA 98101, USA.1Tatsumi, Yoshihide, 3Kodama, Tadashi, 5Kozarek, Richard.
Immunomodulators and "on demand" therapy with infliximab in Crohn's disease: clinical experience with 400 infusions. (2003) >>
Section of Gastroenterology, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, Washington 98111, USA., , , 5Kozarek, Richard, 8Patterson, David.
Pneumatosis cystoides intestinalis in Crohn's disease. (2003) >>
Legacy Health Systems, Portland, Oregon, USA., , 5Kozarek, Richard.