Summary for 2003 [at-glance overview of Ioana Pavel work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Ioana Pavel. According to available data, in 2003 Ioana Pavel published at least 1 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Nieger, Martin and Kiefer, Wolfgang. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Ioana Pavel professional interests are focused around "structure vibrational spectroscopy", "molecular structure vibrational" and "complexes cp oc". These might also be referred to as "molecular structure", "cp oc" or "2fe 2six2". Statistical analysis shows that Ioana Pavel's writing is likely to contains terms "vibrational", "cp", "molecular", "structure", "oc" and "discussed".
The majority of Ioana Pavel articles are affiliated with Institut für Anorganische Chemie der Universität Würzburg, Institut für Physikalische Chemie der Universität Würzburg, Am Hubland, D-97074 Würzburg, Germany. Sadly, no email addresses were found for any of the affiliations.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Ioana Pavel]
Do you know Ioana Pavel who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (0) [other authors with names similar to Ioana Pavel]
Year 2003 Charts [Ioana Pavel frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Ioana Pavel publication and funding history for the range of years]
Ioana Pavel Coauthors (2) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the Ioana Pavel affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Institut für Anorganische Chemie der Universität Würzburg, Institut für Physikalische Chemie der Universität Würzburg, Am Hubland, D-97074 Würzburg, Germany.
Key Opinion Leader In [Ioana Pavel is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (0) [keywords assigned to Ioana Pavel articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
Ioana Pavel Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Ioana Pavel might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 4vibrational | 3cp | 3molecular | 3structure | 3oc | 2discussed | 2raman | 2theoretical | 22fe | 2dinuclear | 2iron | 2silylene-bridged | 2spectroscopy | 2cl | 2experimental | 22six2 | 2synthesis | 2br | 2studies | 2complexes | 1determined | 1fe | 1addition | 1dependence | 1fourier | 1agreement | 1infrared | 1single-crystal | 1spectra | 1modes | 1corresponding | 1computed
- 3molecular structure | 3cp oc | 22fe 2six2 | 22six2 cl | 2structure vibrational | 2vibrational spectroscopy | 2complexes cp | 2spectroscopy theoretical | 2theoretical studies | 2dinuclear iron | 2synthesis molecular | 2iron complexes | 2cl br | 2oc 2fe | 2silylene-bridged dinuclear | 1single-crystal x-ray | 1co fe-si | 1chloro derivative | 1sicl determined | 1corresponding raman | 1vibrational wavenumbers | 1oc fe | 1infrared raman | 1functional theory | 1discussed silylene-bridged | 1good agreement | 1addition | 1calculations support | 1mu2-silylene bridge | 1fe-si stretching | 1structure previously | 1results structural
- 2structure vibrational spectroscopy | 2molecular structure vibrational | 2complexes cp oc | 2oc 2fe 2six2 | 2iron complexes cp | 2dinuclear iron complexes | 2spectroscopy theoretical studies | 2cp oc 2fe | 2vibrational spectroscopy theoretical | 22six2 cl br | 2silylene-bridged dinuclear iron | 22fe 2six2 cl | 2synthesis molecular structure | 1harmonic vibrational wavenumbers | 1x-ray diffraction methods | 1raman scattering activities | 1co fe-si stretching | 1experimental data synthesis | 1vibrational wavenumbers corresponding | 1fourier transform infrared | 1br synthesis molecular | 1corresponding raman scattering | 1determined single-crystal x-ray | 1fe sicl determined | 1br computed geometries | 1significant dependence co | 1spectra recorded discussed | 1addition | 1density functional theory | 1infrared raman spectra | 1single-crystal x-ray diffraction | 1data synthesis molecular
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Ioana Pavel profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to Ioana Pavel and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
Ioana Pavel Articles (1) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2003 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Silylene-bridged dinuclear iron complexes [Cp(OC)2Fe]2SiX2 (X = H, F, Cl, Br, I). Synthesis, molecular structure, vibrational spectroscopy, and theoretical studies. (2003) >>
Institut für Anorganische Chemie der Universität Würzburg, Institut für Physikalische Chemie der Universität Würzburg, Am Hubland, D-97074 Würzburg, Germany.14Nieger, Martin, , 2Kiefer, Wolfgang, , , 1Pavel, Ioana, .