Summary for 2003 [at-glance overview of A Zumla work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author A Zumla. According to available data, in 2003 A Zumla published at least 2 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Chintu, C and Mwaba, P. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that A Zumla professional interests are focused around "past years 1964-2000", "relentless spread tuberculosis" and "tuberculosis zambia--trends past". These might also be referred to as "past years", "past decades" or "case-notification rates". Statistical analysis shows that A Zumla's writing is likely to contains terms "tb", "past", "case-notification", "rates", "zambia" and "increase".
Unfortunately, there is not enough information to establish A Zumla affiliation. Sadly, no email addresses were found for any of the affiliations.
Images [images we found on the Internet for A Zumla]
Do you know A Zumla who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to A Zumla]
Year 2003 Charts [A Zumla frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of A Zumla publication and funding history for the range of years]
A Zumla Coauthors (2) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (2) [condensed summary of the A Zumla affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1BookPower, London.
1University of Zambia-University College London (UNZA-UCLMS) Research and Training Project, University Teaching Hospital, Lusaka, Zambia.
Key Opinion Leader In [A Zumla is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (17) [keywords assigned to A Zumla articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Population Surveillance | 1Textbooks | 1Charities | 1Tuberculosis, Pulmonary | 1HIV Seroprevalence | 1Developing Countries | 1Tuberculosis | 1AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections | 1Malawi | 1Primary Prevention | 1Tanzania | 1Prevalence | 1Incidence | 1Humans | 1National Health Programs | 1Retrospective Studies | 1Zambia
A Zumla Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; A Zumla might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 10tb | 6past | 6case-notification | 4rates | 4zambia | 3increase | 3tuberculosis | 3years | 3decades | 2spread | 2annual | 2africa | 2zambia--trends | 21964-2000 | 2data | 2ministry | 2notifications | 2epidemic | 2health | 2period | 2relentless | 2retrospective | 2countries | 2show | 2trends | 1design | 1remained | 1gains | 1per | 1invest | 1aids | 1conclusions
- 3past years | 3past decades | 3case-notification rates | 2years 1964-2000 | 2zambia--trends past | 2tb case-notification | 2spread tuberculosis | 2relentless spread | 2case-notification data | 2tuberculosis zambia--trends | 2ministry health | 1increase mid-1980s | 1midst serious | 1rates region | 1zambia highest | 1remained around | 1methods retrospective | 1serious tb | 1comparison case-notification | 1measures annual | 11964-2000 objective | 1population followed | 112-fold increase | 1tb case | 1show 12-fold | 1likely due | 1tb 1960s | 1setting | 1retrospective study | 1objective review | 1trends rates | 1health records
- 2past years 1964-2000 | 2relentless spread tuberculosis | 2tuberculosis zambia--trends past | 2spread tuberculosis zambia--trends | 2zambia--trends past years | 1tb cases increased | 1sub-saharan africa methods | 1outcome measures annual | 1period outcome measures | 1decades neighbouring countries | 1past decades neighbouring | 1case notifications 37-year | 1records tb notifications | 1epidemic signs abating | 1health annual returns | 1health records tb | 1objective review trends | 1zambia countries africa | 1situation period 1964-1984 | 1measures annual tb | 1reversed past decades | 1stable situation period | 1zimbabwe malawi tanzania | 1setting | 1decades apparent gains | 1epidemic subsequent breakdown | 1increase likely due | 1tb zambia ministry | 1rate remained around | 1likely due impact | 112-fold increase past | 1notifications 37-year period
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of A Zumla profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to A Zumla and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
A Zumla Articles (2) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2003 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
BookPower. (2003) >>
BookPower, London., 2Zumla, A.
The relentless spread of tuberculosis in Zambia--trends over the past 37 years (1964-2000). (2003) >>
University of Zambia-University College London (UNZA-UCLMS) Research and Training Project, University Teaching Hospital, Lusaka, Zambia., 1Chintu, C, 1Mwaba, P, , 2Zumla, A, , .