Summary for 2004 [at-glance overview of J Behari work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author J Behari. According to available data, in 2004 J Behari published at least 1 articles. In this work J Behari has collaborated exclusively with Paulraj, R resulting in 1 joint articles. There is at least one grant awarded to support this work. All time total of the grant awards on file exceeds $397,983.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that J Behari professional interests are focused around "protein kinase activity", "effects protein kinase" and "kinase activity rats". These might also be referred to as "protein kinase", "radio frequency" or "kinase activity". Statistical analysis shows that J Behari's writing is likely to contains terms "rats", "brain", "exposed", "radiation", "radio" and "activity".
The majority of J Behari articles are affiliated with School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067, India. Sadly, no email addresses were found for any of the affiliations.
Images [images we found on the Internet for J Behari]
Do you know J Behari who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (2) [other authors with names similar to J Behari]
Year 2004 Charts [J Behari frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of J Behari publication and funding history for the range of years]
J Behari Coauthors (1) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the J Behari affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067, India.
Key Opinion Leader In [J Behari is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (6) [keywords assigned to J Behari articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Rats | 1Hippocampus | 1Radio Waves | 1Animals | 1Protein Kinase C | 1Male
J Behari Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; J Behari might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 6rats | 5brain | 4exposed | 4radiation | 3radio | 3activity | 3frequency | 3protein | 3kinase | 2affect | 2pkc | 2effects | 2group | 2hippocampus | 2days | 2whole | 1bound | 1decrease | 1determined | 1sacrificed | 1signaling | 1effect | 1per | 1mw | 1differentiation | 1may | 1hz | 1membrane | 1significant | 1wistar | 1calcium-dependent | 1modulated
- 3protein kinase | 3radio frequency | 2kinase activity | 2frequency radiation | 2rats brain | 2activity rats | 2radiation effects | 2effects protein | 2exposed group | 2whole brain | 1amplitude modulated | 1pkc determined | 1density mw | 1proliferation differentiation | 1wistar rats | 1rat brain | 1thirty-five days | 1group compared | 1differentiation radio | 1brain exposure | 1days power | 1study rats | 1brain present | 1chronically exposed | 1days wistar | 1rats used | 1used study | 1modulated radio | 1affect membrane | 1group thirty-five | 1hippocampus whole | 1brain minus
- 2protein kinase activity | 2effects protein kinase | 2kinase activity rats | 2frequency radiation effects | 2activity rats brain | 2radio frequency radiation | 2radiation effects protein | 1enzymes associated cell | 1group compared sham | 1hippocampus whole brain | 1determined whole brain | 1exposed group thirty-five | 1minus hippocampus separately | 1mhz amplitude-modulated hz | 1sham exposed group | 1exposed rats radio | 1pkc activity developing | 1per day days | 1exposure rats sacrificed | 1radiation mhz amplitude-modulated | 1enzyme level observed | 1may suggest affect | 1calcium-dependent protein kinase | 1cm2 sar kg | 1indicate type radiation | 1mw cm2 sar | 1may | 1suggest affect behavior | 1rf radiation mhz | 1whole brain minus | 1activity developing rat | 1days wistar rats
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of J Behari profile]
Funding (1) [selected NIH grants to J Behari and the award amounts for recent years]
- ROLE OF BETA-CATENIN IN THE MOLECULAR PATHOGENESIS OF ALCOHOLIC STEATOHEPATITIS (BEHARI, JAIDEEP - 2008)
|Grant #||Award Year||Award Amount, USD|
|award information is not available|
|Total up to 2004||$NA|
J Behari Articles (1) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2004 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Radio frequency radiation effects on protein kinase C activity in rats' brain. (2004) >>
School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067, India.1Behari, J, 1Paulraj, R.