Summary for 2004 [at-glance overview of Andrea Sala work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Andrea Sala. According to available data, in 2004 Andrea Sala published at least 4 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Mantovani, Vittorio and Leva, Cristian. Many other authors have collaborated with Andrea Sala as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Andrea Sala professional interests are focused around "saphenous vein graft", "six-year monitoring donor-specific" and "immune response cryopreserved". These might also be referred to as "right atrium", "vein graft" or "saphenous vein". Statistical analysis shows that Andrea Sala's writing is likely to contains terms "mitral", "repair", "treatment", "valve", "replacement" and "regurgitation".
Unfortunately, there is not enough information to establish Andrea Sala affiliation. Luckily, several email addresses are on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Andrea Sala]
Do you know Andrea Sala who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to Andrea Sala]
Year 2004 Charts [Andrea Sala frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Andrea Sala publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (3) [email addresses extracted from Andrea Sala affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
Andrea Sala Coauthors (12) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (3) [condensed summary of the Andrea Sala affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 2Department of Cardiac Surgery, University of Insubria, Ospedale di Circolo e Fondazioni Macchi, Viale Borri 57, 21100 Varese, Italy.
1Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Centro Cardiologico Monzino IRCCS, Milan, Italy.
1Cattedra di Cardiochirurgia, Università degli Studi dell'Insubria, Ospedale di Circolo e Fondazione Macchi, Varese.
Key Opinion Leader In [Andrea Sala is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (32) [keywords assigned to Andrea Sala articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 4Humans | 3Follow-Up Studies | 3Middle Aged | 3Male | 2Heart Valve Prosthesis | 2Female | 1Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation | 1Heart Diseases | 1Adolescent | 1Pulmonary Artery | 1Myocardial Ischemia | 1Cytotoxicity Tests, Immunologic | 1Isoantibodies | 1Organ Preservation | 1Survival Rate | 1Aneurysm | 1Mitral Valve Insufficiency | 1Mitral Valve | 1HLA Antigens | 1Tissue and Organ Harvesting | 1Time Factors | 1Heart Atria | 1Prospective Studies | 1Equipment Failure Analysis | 1Stroke Volume | 1Saphenous Vein | 1Adult | 1Aortic Valve | 1Vascular Fistula | 1Transplantation, Homologous | 1Materials Testing | 1Postoperative Complications
Andrea Sala Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Andrea Sala might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 5mitral | 5repair | 5treatment | 5valve | 4replacement | 4regurgitation | 4aneurysm | 4graft | 4diagnosis | 3results | 3prosthetic | 3giant | 3aortic | 3atrium | 3response | 3vein | 3surgical | 3saphenous | 3immune | 3significant | 3long-term | 3cryopreserved | 3right | 2significantly | 2donor-specific | 2valves | 2implications | 2dysfunction | 2prosthesis | 2comparison | 2recipients | 2patients
- 3right atrium | 3vein graft | 3saphenous vein | 3surgical treatment | 2monitoring donor-specific | 2response cryopreserved | 2ischemic mitral | 2aortic allograft | 2chronic ischemic | 2regurgitation comparison | 2cryopreserved aortic | 2valve dysfunction | 2giant aneurysm | 2results surgical | 2mitral regurgitation | 2long-term results | 2repair prosthetic | 2fistulization right | 2comparison repair | 2donor-specific immune | 2diagnosis treatment | 2treatment chronic | 2implications valve | 2aneurysm saphenous | 2immune response | 2graft fistulization | 2six-year monitoring | 2allograft valves | 2valves implications | 2differential diagnosis | 2prosthetic replacement | 2atrium differential
- 3saphenous vein graft | 2six-year monitoring donor-specific | 2immune response cryopreserved | 2atrium differential diagnosis | 2treatment chronic ischemic | 2surgical treatment chronic | 2graft fistulization right | 2implications valve dysfunction | 2aneurysm saphenous vein | 2comparison repair prosthetic | 2giant aneurysm saphenous | 2valves implications valve | 2allograft valves implications | 2cryopreserved aortic allograft | 2vein graft fistulization | 2aortic allograft valves | 2regurgitation comparison repair | 2long-term results surgical | 2results surgical treatment | 2repair prosthetic replacement | 2monitoring donor-specific immune | 2mitral regurgitation comparison | 2response cryopreserved aortic | 2differential diagnosis treatment | 2chronic ischemic mitral | 2right atrium differential | 2ischemic mitral regurgitation | 2donor-specific immune response | 2fistulization right atrium | 2artery bypass grafting | 2coronary artery bypass | 1aneurysm aortocoronary saphenous
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Andrea Sala profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to Andrea Sala and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
Andrea Sala Articles (4) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2004 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Six-year monitoring of the donor-specific immune response to cryopreserved aortic allograft valves: implications with valve dysfunction. (2004) >>
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Centro Cardiologico Monzino IRCCS, Milan, Italy., 4Sala, Andrea, 1Dainese, Luca, , , 4Pompilio, Giulio, 7Veglia, Fabrizio, 2Guarino, Anna, 1Porqueddu, Massimo, 1Polvani, Gianluca, 13Biglioli, Paolo.
Long-term results of the surgical treatment of chronic ischemic mitral regurgitation: comparison of repair and prosthetic replacement. (2004) >>
Department of Cardiac Surgery, University of Insubria, Ospedale di Circolo e Fondazioni Macchi, Viale Borri 57, 21100 Varese, Italy.1Cattaneo, Paolo, 2Leva, Cristian, , 4Sala, Andrea, 2Mariscalco, Giovanni, 3Mantovani, Vittorio.
[Giant aneurysm of a saphenous vein graft with fistulization into the right atrium: differential diagnosis and treatment] (2004) >>
Cattedra di Cardiochirurgia, Università degli Studi dell'Insubria, Ospedale di Circolo e Fondazione Macchi, Varese.2Leva, Cristian, , 4Sala, Andrea, 2Mariscalco, Giovanni, 3Mantovani, Vittorio, 1Ferrarese, Sandro, .
What is the minimal follow up period to be considered significant when evaluating a valve prosthesis model? Should 'actual' and 'actuarial' curves be considered always essential for any scientific presentation? (2004) >>
Department of Cardiac Surgery, University of Insubria, Ospedale di Circolo, Varese, Italy.4Sala, Andrea, 3Mantovani, Vittorio.