Summary for 2005 [at-glance overview of T Kiyohara work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author T Kiyohara. According to available data, in 2005 T Kiyohara published at least 1 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Yamamoto, K and Ito, T. Many other authors have collaborated with T Kiyohara as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that T Kiyohara professional interests are focused around "mesenteric adipose tissue", "hypertrophied mesenteric adipose" and "production adiponectin anti-inflammatory". These might also be referred to as "mesenteric adipose", "adipose tissue" or "hypertrophied mesenteric". Statistical analysis shows that T Kiyohara's writing is likely to contains terms "adipose", "tissue", "mesenteric", "adiponectin", "cd" and "hypertrophied".
The majority of T Kiyohara articles are affiliated with Department of Internal Medicine and Molecular Science, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, 2-2 B-5, Yamadaoka, Suita 565-0871, Japan. Sadly, no email addresses were found for any of the affiliations.
Images [images we found on the Internet for T Kiyohara]
Do you know T Kiyohara who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (2) [other authors with names similar to T Kiyohara]
Year 2005 Charts [T Kiyohara frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of T Kiyohara publication and funding history for the range of years]
T Kiyohara Coauthors (12) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the T Kiyohara affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Department of Internal Medicine and Molecular Science, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, 2-2 B-5, Yamadaoka, Suita 565-0871, Japan.
Key Opinion Leader In [T Kiyohara is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (16) [keywords assigned to T Kiyohara articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Adiponectin | 1Adipose Tissue | 1Adult | 1Middle Aged | 1Crohn Disease | 1Female | 1Body Mass Index | 1Adipocytes | 1Interleukin-6 | 1Male | 1Mesentery | 1Humans | 1RNA, Messenger | 1Intercellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins | 1Case-Control Studies | 1Hypertrophy
T Kiyohara Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; T Kiyohara might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 6adipose | 6tissue | 6mesenteric | 5adiponectin | 4cd | 3hypertrophied | 3patients | 2crohn | 2protein | 2anti-inflammatory | 2production | 2disease | 2significantly | 2internal | 2fistula | 1produce | 1regulation | 1mrna | 1associated | 1amounts | 1involved | 1conclusions | 1without | 1suggest | 1concentrations | 1inflammation | 1paired | 1levels | 1significant | 1results | 1adipocytes | 1higher
- 6mesenteric adipose | 6adipose tissue | 3hypertrophied mesenteric | 3cd patients | 2production adiponectin | 2anti-inflammatory protein | 2protein mesenteric | 2adiponectin anti-inflammatory | 2tissue crohn | 2crohn disease | 2internal fistula | 2tissue cd | 1conclusions | 1tissue subjects | 1lower cd | 1fistula significantly | 1adiponectin involved | 1inflammation associated | 1patients paired | 1significantly lower | 1suggest adipocytes | 1higher hypertrophied | 1mrna levels | 1adiponectin mrna | 1regulation intestinal | 1patients without | 1cd production | 1significant amounts | 1amounts adiponectin | 1intestinal inflammation | 1adiponectin | 1normal mesenteric
- 6mesenteric adipose tissue | 3hypertrophied mesenteric adipose | 2production adiponectin anti-inflammatory | 2adiponectin anti-inflammatory protein | 2anti-inflammatory protein mesenteric | 2adipose tissue crohn | 2tissue crohn disease | 2protein mesenteric adipose | 2adipose tissue cd | 2tissue cd patients | 1cd production adiponectin | 1conclusions results suggest | 1involved regulation intestinal | 1production adiponectin | 1adiponectin mrna levels | 1conclusions | 1patients internal fistula | 1levels significantly higher | 1paired normal mesenteric | 1patients without internal | 1suggest adipocytes hypertrophied | 1adipose tissue produce | 1adiponectin concentrations hypertrophied | 1subjects adiponectin concentrations | 1fistula significantly lower | 1adipose tissue subjects | 1significantly higher hypertrophied | 1regulation intestinal inflammation | 1adiponectin mrna | 1cd patients without | 1intestinal inflammation associated | 1results suggest adipocytes
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of T Kiyohara profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to T Kiyohara and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
T Kiyohara Articles (1) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2005 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Production of adiponectin, an anti-inflammatory protein, in mesenteric adipose tissue in Crohn's disease. (2005) >>
Department of Internal Medicine and Molecular Science, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, 2-2 B-5, Yamadaoka, Suita 565-0871, Japan.1Tsutsui, S, 5Murayama, Y, 1Nezu, R, 3Matsuzawa, Y, 2Kihara, S, 3Shimomura, I, 5Okamoto, Y, 51Yamamoto, K, 12Tamura, S, , 38Ito, T, 2Funahashi, T, 1Kiyohara, T, 5Shinomura, Y.