Summary for 2005 [at-glance overview of P Drees work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author P Drees. According to available data, in 2005 P Drees published at least 3 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Eckardt, A and Decking, J. Several other authors have collaborated with P Drees as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that P Drees professional interests are focused around "markers bone turn", "value markers bone" and "density bmd found". These might also be referred to as "markers bone", "male patients" or "degree bmd". Statistical analysis shows that P Drees's writing is likely to contains terms "op", "patients", "bmd", "oa", "occurrence" and "bone".
The majority of P Drees articles are affiliated with Orthopädische Klinik und Poliklinik der Johannes-Gutenberg-Universität, Mainz. Luckily, one email address is on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for P Drees]
Do you know P Drees who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (0) [other authors with names similar to P Drees]
Year 2005 Charts [P Drees frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of P Drees publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (1) [email addresses extracted from P Drees affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
P Drees Coauthors (8) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (2) [condensed summary of the P Drees affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 2Orthopädische Klinik und Poliklinik der Johannes-Gutenberg-Universität, Mainz.
1Institute of Pathology, Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz - Germany.
Key Opinion Leader In [P Drees is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (26) [keywords assigned to P Drees articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 2Comorbidity | 2Incidence | 2Germany | 2Humans | 2Bone Density | 2Adult | 2Middle Aged | 2Female | 2Aged | 2Osteoporosis | 2Aged, 80 and over | 1Osteoarthritis, Knee | 1Sensitivity and Specificity | 1Densitometry, X-Ray | 1Age Distribution | 1Sex Distribution | 1Causality | 1Reproducibility of Results | 1Statistics | 1Biological Markers | 1Osteoarthritis, Hip | 1Osteoarthritis | 1Male | 1Risk Assessment | 1Bone Resorption | 1Prognosis
P Drees Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; P Drees might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 17op | 15patients | 13bmd | 12oa | 11occurrence | 10bone | 10osteoporosis | 8cd117 | 7male | 7female | 6hip | 6markers | 5cells | 5measured | 5population | 5osteoarthritis | 5factor | 4degree | 4affected | 4cell | 4knee | 3required | 3value | 3mast | 3disuse | 3conclusion | 3pe | 3diagnosis | 3particles | 3normal | 3metabolism | 3significant
- 5markers bone | 5male patients | 4degree bmd | 4patients aged | 4common occurrence | 3hip knee | 3value markers | 3disuse osteoporosis | 3bone turn | 3oa patients | 3bone metabolism | 3pe particles | 3female patients | 3biochemical markers | 3factor receptor | 2reflected incidence | 2low bmd | 2proved significant | 2otherwise healthy | 2female population | 2bone mineral | 2found several | 2cd117 mct | 2op average | 2years subsequently | 2stem cell | 2patients postmenopausal | 2replacements otherwise | 2studies patients | 2knee replacements | 2average female | 2support hypotheses
- 3markers bone turn | 3value markers bone | 2density bmd found | 250-83 male patients | 2found several studies | 2spine proximal femur | 2cd117 aseptic hip | 2markers bone turnover | 2bone mineral density | 2normal distribution op | 2occurrence op study | 2oa prevents op | 2incidence op average | 2age proved significant | 2distribution op female | 2aseptic hip prosthesis | 2significant factor degree | 2hypotheses oa prevents | 2op female population | 2subsequently required hip | 2oa patients postmenopausal | 2stem cell factor | 2years subsequently required | 2support hypotheses oa | 2kit cd117 aseptic | 2op study reflected | 2female patients aged | 2common occurrence osteoarthritis | 2women affected op | 2bmd lumbar spine | 2increasing bone mineral | 2hip knee replacements
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of P Drees profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to P Drees and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
P Drees Articles (3) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2005 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
[The common occurrence of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis and the value of markers of bone turnover] (2005) >>
Orthopädische Klinik und Poliklinik der Johannes-Gutenberg-Universität, Mainz.3Decking, J, 5Eckardt, A, 3Drees, P, 1Wilhelm, B, , 2Delank, K-S.
[Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis--is there really an inverse relation?] (2005) >>
Orthopädische Klinik und Poliklinik der Johannes-Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.3Decking, J, 5Eckardt, A, 5Kreitner, K-F, 3Drees, P, , .
Stem cell factor receptor KIT (CD117) in aseptic hip prosthesis loosening. (2005) >>
Institute of Pathology, Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz - Germany.19Hansen, T, 5Eckardt, A, 3von Mach, M-A, 3Drees, P, 5Kirkpatrick, C J.