Summary for 2005 [at-glance overview of George Hatzidimitriou work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author George Hatzidimitriou. According to available data, in 2005 George Hatzidimitriou published at least 1 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including McCann, Una D and Xie, Tao. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that George Hatzidimitriou professional interests are focused around "endings striatum adult", "nerve endings striatum" and "amphetamine treatment similar". These might also be referred to as "nonhuman primates", "damages dopaminergic" or "endings striatum". Statistical analysis shows that George Hatzidimitriou's writing is likely to contains terms "amphetamine", "treatment", "adult", "dopaminergic", "adhd" and "primates".
The majority of George Hatzidimitriou articles are affiliated with Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, 5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle, Rm. 5B.71E, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA. Luckily, one email address is on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for George Hatzidimitriou]
Do you know George Hatzidimitriou who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (0) [other authors with names similar to George Hatzidimitriou]
Year 2005 Charts [George Hatzidimitriou frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of George Hatzidimitriou publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (1) [email addresses extracted from George Hatzidimitriou affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
George Hatzidimitriou Coauthors (5) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the George Hatzidimitriou affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, 5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle, Rm. 5B.71E, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA.
Key Opinion Leader In [George Hatzidimitriou is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (7) [keywords assigned to George Hatzidimitriou articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity | 1Papio | 1Amphetamine | 1Dose-Response Relationship, Drug | 1Animals | 1Saimiri | 1Corpus Striatum
George Hatzidimitriou Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; George Hatzidimitriou might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 7amphetamine | 6treatment | 6adult | 5dopaminergic | 4adhd | 4primates | 4nonhuman | 3striatum | 3damages | 3nerve | 3endings | 3similar | 3used | 3disorder | 3attention-deficit | 3hyperactivity | 2management | 2adults | 2children | 1doses | 1furthermore | 1adolescents | 1neurotoxic | 1associated | 1needed | 1receiving | 1young | 1clinically | 1concentrations | 1potential | 1plasma | 1pharmacotherapy
- 4nonhuman primates | 3damages dopaminergic | 3endings striatum | 3treatment similar | 3dopaminergic nerve | 3striatum adult | 3similar used | 3adult nonhuman | 3amphetamine treatment | 3nerve endings | 3hyperactivity disorder | 3attention-deficit hyperactivity | 2adult attention-deficit | 2disorder damages | 2treatment adult | 2used treatment | 1may implications | 1amphetamine children | 1concentrations amphetamine | 1young patients | 1amphetamine associated | 1associated dopaminergic | 1plasma concentrations | 1preclinical clinical | 1adult adhd | 1implications pathophysiology | 1adults children | 1clinically adult | 1children adolescents | 1primates furthermore | 1used clinically | 1neurotoxic potential
- 3endings striatum adult | 3nerve endings striatum | 3amphetamine treatment similar | 3dopaminergic nerve endings | 3striatum adult nonhuman | 3adult nonhuman primates | 3damages dopaminergic nerve | 3treatment similar used | 3attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder | 2treatment adult attention-deficit | 2hyperactivity disorder damages | 2similar used treatment | 2adult attention-deficit hyperactivity | 2disorder damages dopaminergic | 2used treatment adult | 1order reported young | 1amphetamine associated dopaminergic | 1adult adhd damages | 1nonhuman primates amphetamine | 1adhd recognized adults | 1receiving amphetamine management | 1young patients receiving | 1amphetamine management adhd | 1needed evaluate dopaminergic | 1primates furthermore plasma | 1clinically adult adhd | 1nonhuman primates order | 1implications pathophysiology treatment | 1pharmacotherapy amphetamine effective | 1furthermore plasma concentrations | 1primates order reported | 1findings may implications
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of George Hatzidimitriou profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to George Hatzidimitriou and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
George Hatzidimitriou Articles (1) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2005 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Amphetamine treatment similar to that used in the treatment of adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder damages dopaminergic nerve endings in the striatum of adult nonhuman primates. (2005) >>
Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, 5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle, Rm. 5B.71E, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA.3Ricaurte, George A, 1Yuan, Jie, , 1Hatzidimitriou, George, 5Xie, Tao, 5McCann, Una D, 1Mechan, Annis O.