Summary for 2006 [at-glance overview of Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto. According to available data, in 2006 Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto published at least 4 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Nakamuta, Makoto and Enjoji, Munechika. Many other authors have collaborated with Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto professional interests are focused around "severe acute hepatic", "acute hepatic failure" and "pressure ablation time". These might also be referred to as "hepatic failure", "ablation time" or "multi-step method". Statistical analysis shows that Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto's writing is likely to contains terms "ablation", "liver", "hepatic", "time", "failure" and "method".
The majority of Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto articles are affiliated with Department of Medicine and Bioregulatory Science, Graduate School of Medical Science, Sciences, Kyushu University, 3-1-1 Maidashi, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka 812-8582, Japan. Luckily, several email addresses are on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto]
Do you know Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto]
Year 2006 Charts [Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (2) [email addresses extracted from Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto Coauthors (14) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 3Department of Medicine and Bioregulatory Science, Graduate School of Medical Science, Sciences, Kyushu University, 3-1-1 Maidashi, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka 812-8582, Japan.
Key Opinion Leader In [Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (32) [keywords assigned to Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 3Humans | 2Macrophages | 2Adult | 2Male | 2Disease Progression | 1Multivariate Analysis | 1Hepatitis, Autoimmune | 1Hepatocytes | 1Follow-Up Studies | 1Alanine Transaminase | 1Fas Ligand Protein | 1Tumor Necrosis Factors | 1Methylprednisolone | 1Membrane Glycoproteins | 1Mucopolysaccharidosis II | 1Carcinoma, Hepatocellular | 1Injections, Intra-Arterial | 1Middle Aged | 1Antigens, Neoplasm | 1Liver Cirrhosis | 1Aortic Valve Insufficiency | 1Liver Cirrhosis, Biliary | 1Female | 1Anti-Inflammatory Agents | 1Biopsy | 1Hepatic Artery | 1Liver Failure | 1Immunohistochemistry | 1Kupffer Cells | 1Treatment Outcome | 1Microscopy, Electron | 1Liver Failure, Acute
Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 13ablation | 12liver | 12hepatic | 10time | 10failure | 9method | 8methods | 8patients | 7pressure | 7multi-step | 7tasit | 6cool-tip | 6leveen | 5single-step | 5rfa | 5needle | 5severe | 5acute | 4hunter | 4syndrome | 4hcc | 4progression | 3comparison | 3using | 3longer | 3underwent | 3lt | 3complications | 3case | 3electrode | 3reduce | 3features
- 7hepatic failure | 7ablation time | 6multi-step method | 5acute hepatic | 5severe acute | 4hunter syndrome | 4pressure ablation | 2light electron | 2tissue pressure | 2single-step cool-tip | 2presenting prominent | 2microscopic features | 2ablation times | 2cool-tip needle | 2underwent lt | 2failure light | 2comparison tissue | 2leveen cool-tip | 2method leveen | 2time leveen | 2patients severe | 2electron microscopic | 2hcc cases | 2platelet count | 2syndrome presenting | 2features liver | 2time platelet | 2prominent hepatic | 2case hunter | 2cool-tip methods | 2needle methods | 2prothrombin time
- 5severe acute hepatic | 5acute hepatic failure | 3pressure ablation time | 3fulminant liver failure | 3arterial steroid injection | 3steroid injection therapy | 3progression severe acute | 2time platelet count | 2electron microscopic features | 2comparison tissue pressure | 2case hunter syndrome | 2patients severe acute | 2tissue pressure ablation | 2multi-step method leveen | 2prominent hepatic failure | 2adult case hunter | 2died underwent lt | 2single-step cool-tip methods | 2hepatic failure light | 2syndrome presenting prominent | 2hunter syndrome presenting | 2presenting prominent hepatic | 2prothrombin time platelet | 2ablation time leveen | 2microscopic features liver | 2light electron microscopic | 2failure light electron | 2leveen cool-tip needle | 2time leveen cool-tip | 2platelet count tasit | 2cool-tip needle methods | 2failure toward fulminant
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
Tsuyoshi Yoshimoto Articles (4) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2006 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Arterial steroid injection therapy can inhibit the progression of severe acute hepatic failure toward fulminant liver failure. (2006) >>
Department of Medicine and Bioregulatory Science, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyushu University, 3-1-1 Maidashi, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka 812-8582, Japan.4Yoshimoto, Tsuyoshi, 3Morizono, Shusuke, 8Nakamuta, Makoto, 4Horikawa, Yuki, 5Kohjima, Motoyuki, 5Kotoh, Kazuhiro, , 12Yoshimitsu, Kengo, 6Enjoji, Munechika, 10Asayama, Yoshiki, 6Ishigami, Kousei, 7Hirakawa, Masakazu, 8Tajima, Tsuyoshi.
RCAS1-expressing macrophages in inflammatory liver diseases. (2006) >>6Enjoji, Munechika, 3Miyagi, Yuzuru, 4Yoshimoto, Tsuyoshi, 8Nakamuta, Makoto, 2Nakashima, Manabu, 5Kohjima, Motoyuki, 5Kotoh, Kazuhiro.
An adult case with Hunter's syndrome presenting prominent hepatic failure: light and electron microscopic features of the liver. (2006) >>
Department of Medicine and Bioregulatory Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka.4Sakai, Hironori, 6Enjoji, Munechika, 3Miyagi, Yuzuru, 4Yoshimoto, Tsuyoshi, 3Morizono, Shusuke, 8Nakamuta, Makoto, 5Kohjima, Motoyuki, 5Kotoh, Kazuhiro.
Comparison of tissue pressure and ablation time between the LeVeen and cool-tip needle methods. (2006) >>
Department of Medicine and Bioregulatory Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Japan.4Sakai, Hironori, 6Enjoji, Munechika, 3Miyagi, Yuzuru, 4Yoshimoto, Tsuyoshi, 3Morizono, Shusuke, 8Nakamuta, Makoto, 5Kohjima, Motoyuki, 5Kotoh, Kazuhiro.