Summary for 2006 [at-glance overview of T Eliasson work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author T Eliasson. According to available data, in 2006 T Eliasson published at least 1 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Toll, A and Fugl-Meyer, A R. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that T Eliasson professional interests are focused around "swedish men erectile", "multicentre non-randomised open-label" and "non-randomised open-label clinical". These might also be referred to as "erectile distress", "psychosocial outcomes" or "significantly different". Statistical analysis shows that T Eliasson's writing is likely to contains terms "distress", "men", "tadalafil", "study", "life" and "groups".
The majority of T Eliasson articles are affiliated with Center for Andrology and Sexual Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden. Luckily, one email address is on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for T Eliasson]
Do you know T Eliasson who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to T Eliasson]
Year 2006 Charts [T Eliasson frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of T Eliasson publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (1) [email addresses extracted from T Eliasson affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
T Eliasson Coauthors (3) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the T Eliasson affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Center for Andrology and Sexual Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden.
Key Opinion Leader In [T Eliasson is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (15) [keywords assigned to T Eliasson articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Adult | 1Carbolines | 1Middle Aged | 1Interpersonal Relations | 1Sweden | 1Patient Satisfaction | 1Quality of Life | 1Male | 1Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors | 1Questionnaires | 1Erectile Dysfunction | 1Humans | 1Treatment Outcome | 1Aged | 1Aged, 80 and over
T Eliasson Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; T Eliasson might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 10distress | 5men | 4tadalafil | 4study | 4life | 4groups | 3outcomes | 3psychosocial | 3erectile | 3clinical | 3ed | 3satisfaction | 3pairs | 3sexual | 2treatment | 2myalgia | 2changes | 2significantly | 2effect | 2baseline-to-endpoint | 2multicentre | 2relationship | 2outcome | 2baseline | 2manifest | 2different | 2swedish | 2non-randomised | 2open-label | 2mild | 2domains | 2lisat-11
- 3erectile distress | 3psychosocial outcomes | 2significantly different | 2swedish men | 2men erectile | 2tadalafil psychosocial | 2clinical study | 2outcomes swedish | 2multicentre non-randomised | 2distress multicentre | 2open-label clinical | 2effect tadalafil | 2baseline-to-endpoint changes | 2mild distress | 2non-randomised open-label | 2different groups | 1pairs domains | 1assessment treatment | 1distress man | 1domains significantly | 1may implications | 1baseline satisfaction | 1among patients | 1distress can | 1men reported | 1erection ability | 1myalgia completed | 1treatment effect | 1concerns domains | 1outcome difference | 1distress appear | 1implications clinical
- 2swedish men erectile | 2multicentre non-randomised open-label | 2non-randomised open-label clinical | 2distress multicentre non-randomised | 2men erectile distress | 2tadalafil psychosocial outcomes | 2outcomes swedish men | 2erectile distress multicentre | 2effect tadalafil psychosocial | 2significantly different groups | 2open-label clinical study | 2psychosocial outcomes swedish | 1can affect intra-familiar | 1treatment-emergent adverse events | 1scales pairs spontaneity | 1life men reported | 1pairs sexual self-confidence | 1endpoint distress appear | 1distress levels vary | 1outcome difference distress | 1stratified groups manifest | 1clinical study conclusion | 1levels vary among | 1except satisfaction sexual | 1life satisfaction lisat-11 | 1practise men enrolled | 1lisat-11 items significantly | 1improvement mechanical psychosocial | 1enrolled manifest distress | 1aspects life may | 1events headache myalgia | 1ed distress can
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of T Eliasson profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to T Eliasson and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
T Eliasson Articles (1) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2006 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
The effect of tadalafil on psychosocial outcomes in Swedish men with erectile distress: a multicentre, non-randomised, open-label clinical study. (2006) >>
Center for Andrology and Sexual Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden.3Toll, A, 1Fugl-Meyer, K S, , 1Fugl-Meyer, A R, , , 1Eliasson, T.