4Cheol Hyeon Kim
Summary for 2006 [at-glance overview of Cheol Hyeon Kim work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Cheol Hyeon Kim. According to available data, in 2006 Cheol Hyeon Kim published at least 4 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Lee, Jae Cheol and Lee, Mi-Kyung. Many other authors have collaborated with Cheol Hyeon Kim as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Cheol Hyeon Kim professional interests are focused around "lung cancer cells", "human lung cancer" and "4-chlorophenyl 4-methoxyphenyl 3-trifluoromethylpyrazole". These might also be referred to as "lung cancer", "cancer cells" or "fhit expression". Statistical analysis shows that Cheol Hyeon Kim's writing is likely to contains terms "cells", "lung", "cancer", "apoptosis", "fhit" and "growth".
The majority of Cheol Hyeon Kim articles are affiliated with Department of Internal Medicine, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, 215-4, Gongneung-dong, Nowon-gu, Seoul, 139-706, Republic of Korea. Luckily, one email address is on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Cheol Hyeon Kim]
Do you know Cheol Hyeon Kim who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to Cheol Hyeon Kim]
Year 2006 Charts [Cheol Hyeon Kim frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Cheol Hyeon Kim publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (1) [email addresses extracted from Cheol Hyeon Kim affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
Cheol Hyeon Kim Coauthors (16) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (2) [condensed summary of the Cheol Hyeon Kim affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 3Department of Internal Medicine, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, 215-4, Gongneung-dong, Nowon-gu, Seoul, 139-706, Republic of Korea.
1Research Institute, National Cancer Center, 809 Madu-Dong, Ilsan-gu, Goyang, Gyeonggi, Korea,
Key Opinion Leader In [Cheol Hyeon Kim is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (32) [keywords assigned to Cheol Hyeon Kim articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 3Humans | 3Lung Neoplasms | 2Male | 1Apoptosis | 1Caspase 7 | 1Neoplasms, Multiple Primary | 1Quinazolines | 1Signal Transduction | 1Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung | 1Tumor Cells, Cultured | 1Tumor Markers, Biological | 1Carboplatin | 1Carcinoma, Squamous Cell | 1Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-2 | 1Acid Anhydride Hydrolases | 1RNA, Small Interfering | 1Antineoplastic Agents, Phytogenic | 1Exons | 1Middle Aged | 1Neoplasm Proteins | 1Caspase 3 | 1Caspase 8 | 1Choroid Neoplasms | 1Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols | 1Transfection | 1Caspases | 1Gene Deletion | 1Paclitaxel | 1Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar | 1Plasmids | 1Aged | 1Carcinoma, Small Cell
Cheol Hyeon Kim Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Cheol Hyeon Kim might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 18cells | 17lung | 14cancer | 11apoptosis | 11fhit | 10growth | 10sc-560 | 7expression | 7cell | 6human | 6treatment | 5paclitaxel-induced | 4sirna | 4bac | 4manner | 4response | 4synchronous | 4results | 4carcinoma | 4induction | 4fhit-expressing | 4different | 3gefitinib | 3activation | 3caspase | 34-methoxyphenyl | 3chemotherapy | 3reactive | 3mutations | 3oxygen | 3squamous | 3paclitaxel
- 13lung cancer | 9cancer cells | 6fhit expression | 4cell carcinoma | 4human lung | 4paclitaxel-induced apoptosis | 4fhit-expressing cells | 3control vector-transfected | 34-chlorophenyl 4-methoxyphenyl | 3apoptosis lung | 3vector-transfected cells | 3squamous cell | 3reactive oxygen | 34-methoxyphenyl 3-trifluoromethylpyrazole | 3sirna treatment | 2protein enhances | 2caspase activation | 2cells 4-chlorophenyl | 2oxygen species-dependent | 2growth suppression | 2left lung | 2suppress human | 2cancer growth | 2multiple primary | 2celecoxib sc-560 | 2synchronous multiple | 2cancers different | 2fhit protein | 2enhances paclitaxel-induced | 2different response | 2primary lung | 23-trifluoromethylpyrazole acts
- 8lung cancer cells | 4human lung cancer | 34-chlorophenyl 4-methoxyphenyl 3-trifluoromethylpyrazole | 3paclitaxel-induced apoptosis lung | 3squamous cell carcinoma | 3control vector-transfected cells | 3apoptosis lung cancer | 2reactive oxygen species-dependent | 2cancer cells 4-chlorophenyl | 2synchronous multiple primary | 2suppress human lung | 2lung cancers different | 2protein enhances paclitaxel-induced | 23-trifluoromethylpyrazole acts reactive | 2effect fhit expression | 2manner suppress human | 2multiple primary lung | 2species-dependent manner suppress | 2enhances paclitaxel-induced apoptosis | 2fhit protein enhances | 2lung cancer growth | 2cells 4-chlorophenyl 4-methoxyphenyl | 2different response gefitinib | 24-methoxyphenyl 3-trifluoromethylpyrazole acts | 2oxygen species-dependent manner | 2cancers different response | 2acts reactive oxygen | 2primary lung cancers | 1fragile histidine triad | 1caspase activation methods | 1cells paclitaxel enhanced | 1breast cancer cells
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Cheol Hyeon Kim profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to Cheol Hyeon Kim and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
Cheol Hyeon Kim Articles (4) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2006 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Choroidal metastasis of small cell lung cancer. (2006) >>
Department of Internal Medicine, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, Seoul, Korea.1Yoo, Hyung Jun, , 5Lee, Jae Cheol, 4Kim, Cheol Hyeon, .
Synchronous multiple primary lung cancers with different response to gefitinib. (2006) >>
Department of Internal Medicine, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, 215-4, Gongneung-dong, Nowon-gu, Seoul, 139-706, Republic of Korea.4Na, Im Il, 8Yang, Sung Hyun, 5Lee, Jae Cheol, 4Kim, Cheol Hyeon, 1Koh, Jae Soo, 9Ryoo, Baek-Yeol.
FHIT protein enhances paclitaxel-induced apoptosis in lung cancer cells. (2006) >>
Department of Internal Medicine, Korea Cancer Center Hospital, Seoul, Republic of Korea.8Kim, Young Whan, 10Shim, Young-Soo, 4Kim, Cheol Hyeon, 1Yoo, Jung Sun, 7Yoo, Chul-Gyu, 5Lee, Choon-Taek, 9Han, Sung Koo.
5-(4-Chlorophenyl)-1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-3-trifluoromethylpyrazole acts in a reactive oxygen species-dependent manner to suppress human lung cancer growth. (2006) >>
Research Institute, National Cancer Center, 809 Madu-Dong, Ilsan-gu, Goyang, Gyeonggi, Korea,, , , 7Lim, Soo-Jeong, 5Lee, Eunmyong, 13Lee, Mi-Kyung, 4Kim, Cheol Hyeon, 7Han, Inn-Oc.