Summary for 2006 [at-glance overview of Satâa Sallami work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Satâa Sallami. According to available data, in 2006 Satâa Sallami published at least 3 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Horchani, Ali and Nouira, Yassine. Several other authors have collaborated with Satâa Sallami as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Satâa Sallami professional interests are focused around "renal vein thrombosis", "hydatid cyst prostate" and "hydatid cyst unusual". These might also be referred to as "renal vein", "vein thrombosis" or "hydatid cyst". Statistical analysis shows that Satâa Sallami's writing is likely to contains terms "renal", "cyst", "thrombosis", "vein", "hydatid" and "intraprostatic".
The majority of Satâa Sallami articles are affiliated with Department of Urology, La Rabta Hospital, Tunis, Tunisia. Luckily, one email address is on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Satâa Sallami]
Do you know Satâa Sallami who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (0) [other authors with names similar to Satâa Sallami]
Year 2006 Charts [Satâa Sallami frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Satâa Sallami publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (1) [email addresses extracted from Satâa Sallami affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
Satâa Sallami Coauthors (7) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (2) [condensed summary of the Satâa Sallami affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 2Department of Urology, La Rabta Hospital, Tunis, Tunisia.
1Service d'Urologie, Hôpital La Rabra, Tunisie.
Key Opinion Leader In [Satâa Sallami is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (29) [keywords assigned to Satâa Sallami articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 3Humans | 2Middle Aged | 2Female | 2Male | 1Vitamin K | 1Radiography, Abdominal | 1Urography | 1Follow-Up Studies | 1Kidney Neoplasms | 1Ultrasonography, Doppler | 1Animals | 1Urinary Calculi | 1Heparin | 1Anticoagulants | 1Time Factors | 1Prostatic Diseases | 1Endoscopy | 1Adult | 1Renal Veins | 1Fibrinolytic Agents | 1Echinococcosis | 1Venous Thrombosis | 1Echinococcus | 1X-Rays | 1Treatment Outcome | 1Central Nervous System Parasitic Infections | 1Penicillins | 1Actinomycosis | 1Tomography, X-Ray Computed
Satâa Sallami Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Satâa Sallami might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 10renal | 7cyst | 6thrombosis | 6vein | 5hydatid | 5intraprostatic | 4actinomycosis | 3patient | 3prostate | 3idiopathic | 3case | 3cases | 3treatment | 3pseudo-tumoral | 2various | 2unusual | 2presentation | 2urethra | 2cavity | 2rare | 2stone | 2based | 2stones | 2exceptional | 2may | 2clinical | 2diagnostic | 2report | 2evacuated | 1pushed | 1quite | 1localized
- 6renal vein | 5vein thrombosis | 5hydatid cyst | 2unusual presentation | 2cyst prostate | 2intraprostatic hydatid | 2thrombosis renal | 2cyst unusual | 2renal actinomycosis | 2pseudo-tumoral renal | 2idiopathic renal | 1issues disease | 1restoration renal | 1transurethral resection | 1thrombosis rare | 1literature clinical | 1adult patient | 1presentation case | 1prostate present | 1thrombosis pathological | 1detecting condition | 1cavity communicating | 1patient postoperative | 1therapeutic aspects | 1postoperative course | 1developed urinary | 1done review | 1vein adult | 1condition may | 1within residual | 1case intraprostatic | 1diagnostic treatment
- 5renal vein thrombosis | 2hydatid cyst prostate | 2hydatid cyst unusual | 2intraprostatic hydatid cyst | 2cyst unusual presentation | 2idiopathic renal vein | 2pseudo-tumoral renal actinomycosis | 1renal localization exceptional | 1discuss diagnostic treatment | 1intraprostatic cystic cavity | 1concluded prostatic hydatid | 1treatment renal vein | 1thrombosis pathological examination | 1complicated stone formation | 1entity may various | 1pathological examination concluded | 1detecting condition | 1present intraprostatic stone | 1cases role fibrinolytic | 1evacuated hydatid cyst | 1thrombosis rare pathology | 1bladder fragmented using | 1various clinical expressions | 1reported authors report | 1literature clinical syndrome | 1follow-up show evidence | 1cyst reported authors | 1radiologic explorations intraprostatic | 1review literature clinical | 1urinary stones cases | 1condition may lead | 1pouch intraprostatic hydatid
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Satâa Sallami profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to Satâa Sallami and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
Satâa Sallami Articles (3) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2006 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Pseudo-tumoral renal actinomycosis. (2006) >>
Department of Urology, La Rabta Hospital, Tunis, Tunisia.5Hmidi, Mohamed, 1Hendaoui, Lotfi, 8Horchani, Ali, 9Mekni, Amina, 3Sallami, Satâa, 7Nouira, Yassine.
[Idiopathic renal vein thrombosis. About two cases] (2006) >>
Service d'Urologie, Hôpital La Rabra, Tunisie.5Hmidi, Mohamed, 1Hani, Mohamed Aziz, 8Horchani, Ali, 3Sallami, Satâa, , 7Nouira, Yassine.
Intraprostatic hydatid cyst: an unusual presentation. (2006) >>
Department of Urology, La Rabta Hospital, Tunis, Tunisia., , , 7Nouira, Kais, 8Horchani, Ali, 9Mekni, Amina, 3Sallami, Satâa, 7Nouira, Yassine.