3Diane G Elliott
Summary for 2006 [at-glance overview of Diane G Elliott work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Diane G Elliott. According to available data, in 2006 Diane G Elliott published at least 3 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Kurath, Gael and LaPatra, Scott E. There is at least one grant awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Diane G Elliott professional interests are focused around "hematopoietic necrosis virus", "quantitative polymerase chain" and "real-time quantitative polymerase". These might also be referred to as "renibacterium salmoninarum", "dna vaccination" or "bacterial kidney". Statistical analysis shows that Diane G Elliott's writing is likely to contains terms "salmoninarum", "dna", "renibacterium", "qpcr", "msa" and "kidney".
Unfortunately, there is not enough information to establish Diane G Elliott affiliation. Luckily, one email address is on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Diane G Elliott]
Do you know Diane G Elliott who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to Diane G Elliott]
Year 2006 Charts [Diane G Elliott frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Diane G Elliott publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (1) [email addresses extracted from Diane G Elliott affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
Diane G Elliott Coauthors (5) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (3) [condensed summary of the Diane G Elliott affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1US Geological Survey, Biological Resources Discipline, Western Fisheries Research Center, 6505 N.E. 65th Street, Seattle, WA 98115, USA.
1Northwest Fisheries Science Center, 2725 Montlake Boulevard East, Seattle, WA 98112, USA.
1U.S.G.S. Western Fisheries Research Center, 6505 NE 65th St., Seattle, WA 98115, USA.
Key Opinion Leader In [Diane G Elliott is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (25) [keywords assigned to Diane G Elliott articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 3Animals | 2Salmon | 2Fish Diseases | 1Actinomycetales Infections | 1Antigens, Bacterial | 1Culture Media | 1DNA, Bacterial | 1Virulence | 1Kidney Diseases | 1Genome, Bacterial | 1Oncorhynchus mykiss | 1Rhabdoviridae Infections | 1Polymerase Chain Reaction | 1Infectious hematopoietic necrosis virus | 1Vaccines, DNA | 1Mutation | 1Vaccination | 1Viral Vaccines | 1Actinobacteria | 1Kidney | 1Immunization, Passive | 1Neutralization Tests | 1Trout | 1Antibodies, Viral | 1Micrococcaceae
Diane G Elliott Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Diane G Elliott might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 11salmoninarum | 8dna | 6renibacterium | 6qpcr | 6msa | 5kidney | 5fish | 5vaccination | 4trout | 4reaction | 4virulence | 4real-time | 4protection | 4gene | 3ihnv | 3months | 3quantitative | 3nab | 3disease | 3polymerase | 3virus | 3detection | 3damage | 3salmonid | 3assay | 3hematopoietic | 3chain | 3either | 3bacterial | 3years | 3necrosis | 3salmon
- 6renibacterium salmoninarum | 4dna vaccination | 3bacterial kidney | 3real-time quantitative | 3infectious hematopoietic | 3hematopoietic necrosis | 3chain reaction | 3quantitative polymerase | 3histopathological damage | 3polymerase chain | 3necrosis virus | 3kidney disease | 2quantification renibacterium | 2vaccination protective | 2salmonid tissues | 2immunity lack | 2lack histopathological | 2damage years | 2vaccination infectious | 2salmoninarum dna | 2virulence bacterial | 2tissues real-time | 2dna salmonid | 2needed full | 2msa genes | 2full virulence | 2msa1 msa2 | 2detection quantification | 2expression msa | 2virus trout | 2reaction analysis | 2qpcr assay
- 3hematopoietic necrosis virus | 3quantitative polymerase chain | 3real-time quantitative polymerase | 3bacterial kidney disease | 3infectious hematopoietic necrosis | 3polymerase chain reaction | 2detection quantification renibacterium | 2vaccination protective immunity | 2necrosis virus trout | 2renibacterium salmoninarum dna | 2genes renibacterium salmoninarum | 2renibacterium salmoninarum needed | 2quantification renibacterium salmoninarum | 2years dna vaccination | 2virulence bacterial kidney | 2protective immunity lack | 2immunity lack histopathological | 2salmoninarum dna salmonid | 2dna salmonid tissues | 2dna vaccination infectious | 2histopathological damage years | 2msa1 msa2 gene | 2tissues real-time quantitative | 2damage years dna | 2needed full virulence | 2full virulence bacterial | 2salmoninarum needed full | 2vaccination infectious hematopoietic | 2lack histopathological damage | 2salmonid tissues real-time | 2chain reaction analysis | 2msa genes renibacterium
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Diane G Elliott profile]
Funding (1) [selected NIH grants to Diane G Elliott and the award amounts for recent years]
- AREA: HIGHER EDUCATION, FACULTY EVALUATION (ELLIOTT, DIANE - 1977)
|Grant #||Award Year||Award Amount, USD|
|award information is not available|
|Total up to 2006||$NA|
Diane G Elliott Articles (3) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2006 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Detection and quantification of Renibacterium salmoninarum DNA in salmonid tissues by real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction analysis. (2006) >>
US Geological Survey, Biological Resources Discipline, Western Fisheries Research Center, 6505 N.E. 65th Street, Seattle, WA 98115, USA., , 3Elliott, Diane G.
Both msa genes in Renibacterium salmoninarum are needed for full virulence in bacterial kidney disease. (2006) >>
Northwest Fisheries Science Center, 2725 Montlake Boulevard East, Seattle, WA 98112, USA., 3Elliott, Diane G, , 2Rhodes, Linda D.
Protective immunity and lack of histopathological damage two years after DNA vaccination against infectious hematopoietic necrosis virus in trout. (2006) >>
U.S.G.S. Western Fisheries Research Center, 6505 NE 65th St., Seattle, WA 98115, USA.4Kurath, Gael, 3Elliott, Diane G, 2Anderson, Eric D, , 2Garver, Kyle A, 4LaPatra, Scott E.