Summary for 2006 [at-glance overview of Wing-Hong Seto work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Wing-Hong Seto. According to available data, in 2006 Wing-Hong Seto published at least 1 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Yuen, Kwok-Yung and Chan, Kin-Sang. Several other authors have collaborated with Wing-Hong Seto as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Wing-Hong Seto professional interests are focused around "16s rrna sequencing", "diagnostic application genotypic" and "application genotypic identification". These might also be referred to as "rrna sequencing", "16s rrna" or "application genotypic". Statistical analysis shows that Wing-Hong Seto's writing is likely to contains terms "sequencing", "16s", "identification", "application", "rrna" and "mycobacteria".
The majority of Wing-Hong Seto articles are affiliated with Centre of Infection and Department of Microbiology, Queen Mary Hospital, The University of Hong Kong, China. Sadly, no email addresses were found for any of the affiliations.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Wing-Hong Seto]
Do you know Wing-Hong Seto who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (0) [other authors with names similar to Wing-Hong Seto]
Year 2006 Charts [Wing-Hong Seto frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Wing-Hong Seto publication and funding history for the range of years]
Wing-Hong Seto Coauthors (7) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the Wing-Hong Seto affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Centre of Infection and Department of Microbiology, Queen Mary Hospital, The University of Hong Kong, China.
Key Opinion Leader In [Wing-Hong Seto is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (17) [keywords assigned to Wing-Hong Seto articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 1Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry | 1Tuberculosis | 1Mycobacterium avium Complex | 1Mycobacterium tuberculosis | 1Fatty Acids | 1Genotype | 1Polymerase Chain Reaction | 1DNA, Bacterial | 1Molecular Diagnostic Techniques | 1Humans | 1Nucleic Acid Hybridization | 1Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare Infection | 1Time Factors | 1RNA, Ribosomal, 16S | 1Genes, rRNA | 1Sequence Analysis, DNA | 1Algorithms
Wing-Hong Seto Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Wing-Hong Seto might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 4sequencing | 316s | 3identification | 3application | 3rrna | 3mycobacteria | 3glc | 3diagnostic | 3isolates | 3days | 2species | 2complex | 2genotypic | 2conventional | 2methods | 2concordant | 2identifications | 1group | 1negative | 1strains | 1unidentified | 1screening | 1assays | 1growing | 1strategy | 1resulted | 1slowly | 1direct | 1laboratories | 1clinical | 1mean | 1incorrectly
- 3rrna sequencing | 316s rrna | 2application genotypic | 2genotypic identification | 2diagnostic application | 2identification mycobacteria | 2concordant identifications | 2isolates concordant | 1affordable routine | 1tests isolates | 1sequencing affordable | 1complex level | 116s | 1fewer incorrectly | 1organisms glc | 1days glc | 1routine application | 1mtb complex | 1slowly growing | 1incorrectly identified | 1days conventional | 1among clinical | 1strains yield | 1species among | 114-29 days | 1mycobacteria slowly | 1mac followed | 1glc species | 1direct sequencing | 1accuprobe assays | 1resulted fewer | 1followed direct
- 316s rrna sequencing | 2diagnostic application genotypic | 2application genotypic identification | 2genotypic identification mycobacteria | 2isolates concordant identifications | 1application diagnostic laboratories | 1sequencing affordable routine | 1days glc 22-23 | 1species among clinical | 1mycobacteria mean turnaround | 1identified unidentified organisms | 116s | 1assays mtb complex | 1days conventional methods | 1complex mac followed | 1rrna sequencing affordable | 1identifications glc species | 1identification mycobacteria slowly | 1biochemical methods isolates | 1turnaround times identification | 1group complex level | 1identifications biochemical methods | 1sequencing resulted fewer | 1mycobacteria slowly growing | 122-23 days conventional | 1rrna sequencing 14-29 | 1strains yield negative | 1mac followed direct | 114-29 days glc | 1unidentified organisms glc | 1days 16s rrna | 1organisms glc conventional
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Wing-Hong Seto profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to Wing-Hong Seto and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
Wing-Hong Seto Articles (1) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2006 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Diagnostic application of genotypic identification of mycobacteria. (2006) >>
Centre of Infection and Department of Microbiology, Queen Mary Hospital, The University of Hong Kong, China., 1Seto, Wing-Hong, 3Chan, Kin-Sang, 3Leung, Chi-Chiu, 2Ho, Pak-Leung, 2Yew, Wing-Wai, , 3Tam, Cheuk-Ming, 3Yam, Wing-Cheong, 24Yuen, Kwok-Yung, .