Summary for 2006 [at-glance overview of Susumu Furukawa work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Susumu Furukawa. According to available data, in 2006 Susumu Furukawa published at least 7 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Ichiyama, Takashi and Matsubara, Tomoyo. Many other authors have collaborated with Susumu Furukawa as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Susumu Furukawa has rank 277 when compared to all other authors using the keyword Cytokines. Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Susumu Furukawa professional interests are focused around "acute disseminated encephalomyelitis", "levels sspe patients" and "levels acute stage". These might also be referred to as "cerebrospinal fluid", "disseminated encephalomyelitis" or "acute disseminated". Statistical analysis shows that Susumu Furukawa's writing is likely to contains terms "levels", "serum", "patients", "acute", "csf" and "mmp-9".
The majority of Susumu Furukawa articles are affiliated with Department of Pediatrics, Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, 1-1-1 Minami-kogushi, Minamikogushi, Ube, Yamaguchi. 755-8505, Yamaguchi, Japan, 755-8505, Japan. Luckily, several email addresses are on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Susumu Furukawa]
Do you know Susumu Furukawa who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (1) [other authors with names similar to Susumu Furukawa]
Year 2006 Charts [Susumu Furukawa frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Susumu Furukawa publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (2) [email addresses extracted from Susumu Furukawa affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
Susumu Furukawa Coauthors (24) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (4) [condensed summary of the Susumu Furukawa affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 4Department of Pediatrics, Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, 1-1-1 Minami-kogushi, Minamikogushi, Ube, Yamaguchi. 755-8505, Yamaguchi, Japan, 755-8505, Japan.
1Department of Allergy, Yamaguchi University, School of Medicine, and Department of Hospital Pharmacy, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.
1Department of Neurology, Neurological Institute, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka 812-8582, Japan.
1Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, Japan.
Key Opinion Leader In [Susumu Furukawa is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
- 277Cytokines | 704Infant | 939Child, Preschool
Keywords (32) [keywords assigned to Susumu Furukawa articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 6Humans | 6Male | 4Infant | 4Child, Preschool | 3Cytokines | 3Child | 3Female | 2Encephalomyelitis, Acute Disseminated | 2Adolescent | 1Foodborne Diseases | 1Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea | 1Follow-Up Studies | 1Ear, Inner | 1Infusions, Intravenous | 1Carrier Proteins | 1Demyelinating Autoimmune Diseases, CNS | 1Sialoglycoproteins | 1Diazepam | 1Electroencephalography | 1Antirheumatic Agents | 1Japan | 1Case-Control Studies | 1Antibodies, Anti-Idiotypic | 1Receptors, Tumor Necrosis Factor | 1Statistics, Nonparametric | 1Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay | 1Interleukin-6 | 1Immunoglobulin G | 1Ginkgo biloba | 1Papua New Guinea | 1Fever | 1Exanthema
Susumu Furukawa Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Susumu Furukawa might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 19levels | 19serum | 13patients | 12acute | 10csf | 10mmp-9 | 10timp-1 | 10stage | 9sspe | 9il-6 | 9dexamethasone | 9adem | 8higher | 8ivig | 7case | 6cerebrospinal | 6fluid | 6il-10 | 6controls | 6disseminated | 6encephalomyelitis | 5cytokine | 5significantly | 5human | 5ifn-gamma | 4inflammatory | 4therapy | 4patient | 4brain | 4treatment | 3comparison | 3kd
- 6cerebrospinal fluid | 6disseminated encephalomyelitis | 6acute disseminated | 6mmp-9 timp-1 | 5sspe patients | 5acute stage | 4levels sspe | 4significantly higher | 4levels acute | 4il-6 il-10 | 4stage higher | 4convalescent stage | 4serum mmp-9 | 4il-2 il-4 | 3serum cerebrospinal | 3papua guinea | 3anti-inflammatory effect | 3cytokine levels | 3higher controls | 3comparison dexamethasone | 3inner ear | 3neurologic cutaneous | 3myoclonic jerks | 3csf il-6 | 3kawasaki disease | 3cutaneous articular | 3ifn-gamma tnf-alpha | 3mondini dysplasia | 3subacute sclerosing | 3brain mri | 3sclerosing panencephalitis | 3infantile neurologic
- 6acute disseminated encephalomyelitis | 4levels sspe patients | 4levels acute stage | 4acute stage higher | 3serum cerebrospinal fluid | 3neurologic cutaneous articular | 3stage higher convalescent | 3serum il-6 il-10 | 3il-6 il-10 levels | 3subacute sclerosing panencephalitis | 3higher convalescent stage | 3infantile neurologic cutaneous | 3chronic infantile neurologic | 2severe case chronic | 2chemokine profiles acute | 2significantly higher without | 2il-10 levels sspe | 2timp-1 levels acute | 2sspe patients significantly | 2significantly higher controls | 2fluid csf patients | 2levels subacute sclerosing | 2panencephalitis papua guinea | 2case chronic infantile | 2treated biologic agents | 2vitro implication treatment | 2comparison dexamethasone vitro | 2cerebrospinal fluid csf | 2articular syndrome treated | 2fluid cytokine levels | 2anti-inflammatory effect intravenous | 2sclerosing panencephalitis papua
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Susumu Furukawa profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to Susumu Furukawa and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
Susumu Furukawa Articles (7) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2006 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
[A case of Mondini dysplasia with bacterial meningitis] (2006) >>
Department of Pediatrics, Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, Ube, Yamaguchi.9Ichiyama, Takashi, 7Furukawa, Susumu, 2Isumi, Hiroshi, 1Matsufuji, Hironori, 2Kajimoto, Madoka.
Ginkgo nut intoxication in a 2-year-old male. (2006) >>
Department of Allergy, Yamaguchi University, School of Medicine, and Department of Hospital Pharmacy, Niigata City General Hospital, Japan.9Ichiyama, Takashi, 1Hasegawa, Shunji, 7Furukawa, Susumu, 5Hori, Yasushi, 1Oda, Yasutaka.
Anti-inflammatory effect of intravenous immunoglobulin in comparison with dexamethasone in vitro: implication for treatment of Kawasaki disease. (2006) >>
Department of Pediatrics, Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, 1-1-1 Minami-kogushi, Ube, 755-8505, Yamaguchi, Japan,, , 9Ichiyama, Takashi, 3Matsubara, Tomoyo, 7Furukawa, Susumu, .
A severe case of chronic infantile neurologic, cutaneous, articular syndrome treated with biologic agents. (2006) >>
Department of Pediatrics, Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, 1-1-1 Minamikogushi, Ube, Yamaguchi 755-8505, Japan.9Ichiyama, Takashi, 3Matsubara, Tomoyo, 2Tanaka, Takeo, , 7Furukawa, Susumu, 4Hoffman, Hal M, 2Ishihara, Tokuhiro, 1Hasegawa, Masanari, 2Shiraishi, Masahiro.
CSF cytokine and chemokine profiles in acute disseminated encephalomyelitis. (2006) >>
Department of Neurology, Neurological Institute, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka 812-8582, Japan.9Ichiyama, Takashi, 7Furukawa, Susumu, 7Tanaka, Masahito, 21Kira, Jun-ichi, 8Minohara, Motozumi, 6Osoegawa, Manabu, 21Hara, Toshiro, 6Ishizu, Takaaki, 5Kira, Ryutaro.
Serum levels of matrix metalloproteinase-9 and its tissue inhibitor (TIMP-1) in acute disseminated encephalomyelitis. (2006) >>
Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, Japan.9Ichiyama, Takashi, 3Matsubara, Tomoyo, 7Furukawa, Susumu, , 1Suenaga, Naoko, 2Kajimoto, Madoka.
Analysis of serum and cerebrospinal fluid cytokine levels in subacute sclerosing panencephalitis in Papua New Guinea. (2006) >>
Department of Pediatrics, Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, 1-1-1 Minamikogushi, Ube, Yamaguchi 755-8505, Japan.2Siba, Peter, 9Ichiyama, Takashi, 1Takasu, Toshiaki, , 7Furukawa, Susumu, , 4Miki, Kenji, .