Summary for 2006 [at-glance overview of Saarene Panossian work for the selected year as suggested by data mining algorithms]
This is an Authoratory overview of author Saarene Panossian. According to available data, in 2006 Saarene Panossian published at least 2 articles. This work was completed in collaboration with several authors including Rebbeck, Timothy R and Gruber, Stephen B. Many other authors have collaborated with Saarene Panossian as well. There is no information about the funding or the grants awarded to support this work.
Analysis of the article abstracts and the titles suggests that Saarene Panossian professional interests are focused around "estrogen replacement therapy", "hormone replacement therapy" and "population-based study natural". These might also be referred to as "replacement therapy", "endometrial cancer" or "estrogen replacement". Statistical analysis shows that Saarene Panossian's writing is likely to contains terms "therapy", "replacement", "estrogen", "risk", "ci" and "variant".
The majority of Saarene Panossian articles are affiliated with Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology and Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 904 Blockley Hall, 423 Guardian Dr., Philadelphia, PA Pennsylvania 19104-6021, USA. Luckily, several email addresses are on file.
Images [images we found on the Internet for Saarene Panossian]
Do you know Saarene Panossian who matches the profile above? Click the photo and let us know!
Alternative names (0) [other authors with names similar to Saarene Panossian]
Year 2006 Charts [Saarene Panossian frequent coauthors and the most common unique vocabulary terms for the selected year]
Historical Performance Charts [graphical overview of Saarene Panossian publication and funding history for the range of years]
Emails (2) [email addresses extracted from Saarene Panossian affiliations]
hidden to prevent spam, click here to reveal
Saarene Panossian Coauthors (29) [all coauthors with the number of joint publications]
Affiliations (1) [condensed summary of the Saarene Panossian affiliations, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 2Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology and Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 904 Blockley Hall, 423 Guardian Dr., Philadelphia, PA Pennsylvania 19104-6021, USA.
Key Opinion Leader In [Saarene Panossian is considered a key opinion leader in any keyword where the rank of 5 is achieved, the leading number before the keyword shows the author's rank as compared to all other authors]
Keywords (28) [keywords assigned to Saarene Panossian articles by PubMed, the leading number and the color conveys importance]
- 2Humans | 2Middle Aged | 2Female | 1Arylsulfotransferase | 1Polymorphism, Genetic | 1Genetic Variation | 1Genotype | 1Sulfotransferases | 1Cytochrome P-450 Enzyme System | 1Estrogen Replacement Therapy | 1Endometrial Neoplasms | 1Gene Frequency | 1Cytochrome P-450 CYP1A2 | 1Odds Ratio | 1Adult | 1Philadelphia | 1Logistic Models | 1Melanoma | 1Cytochrome P-450 CYP1A1 | 1Estrogens | 1Polymerase Chain Reaction | 1Male | 1Progesterone | 1Glucuronosyltransferase | 1Receptor, Melanocortin, Type 1 | 1Case-Control Studies | 1Sequence Analysis, DNA | 1Aged
Saarene Panossian Unique Vocabulary (96) [single words, word pairs and phrases obtained by analysis of abstracts and titles, the leading number and the color conveys importance; Saarene Panossian might be a good expert witness on these terms]
- 7therapy | 7replacement | 6estrogen | 5risk | 5ci | 5variant | 4among | 4endometrial | 4hormone | 4cancer | 4melanoma | 4use | 3variants | 3carrying | 3sulfation | 3study | 3may | 3sult1a1 | 3statistically | 3mc1r | 2receptor | 2natural | 2previously | 2variation | 2melanocortin-1 | 2pigmentation | 2characteristics | 2similar | 2adjusted | 2population-based | 2gene | 2genes
- 7replacement therapy | 4endometrial cancer | 4estrogen replacement | 3hormone replacement | 2study natural | 2cancer risk | 2estrogen sulfation | 2melanocortin-1 receptor | 2receptor gene | 2genes hormone | 2among carrying | 2therapy endometrial | 2sulfation genes | 2population-based study | 2variation melanocortin-1 | 2gene melanoma | 2natural variation | 2pigmentation characteristics | 2adjusted ci | 2risk endometrial | 2sult1a1 allele | 2therapy use | 2use estrogen | 2carrying variant | 2statistically significant | 2variant ci | 2long-term use | 1non-r mc1r | 1associated functionally | 1previously identified | 13-2 among | 1regions categories
- 4estrogen replacement therapy | 3hormone replacement therapy | 2population-based study natural | 2receptor gene melanoma | 2genes hormone replacement | 2study natural variation | 2sulfation genes hormone | 2variation melanocortin-1 receptor | 2therapy endometrial cancer | 2estrogen sulfation genes | 2melanocortin-1 receptor gene | 2natural variation melanocortin-1 | 2replacement therapy endometrial | 2endometrial cancer risk | 2replacement therapy use | 2use estrogen replacement | 2risk endometrial cancer | 2long-term use estrogen | 1statistically significant interaction | 1combined hormone replacement | 1statistically significantly higher | 1genotypes regulate steroid | 1risk suggest associations | 1part due study | 1therapy use sult1a1 | 1therapy risk endometrial | 1effects similar | 1significantly higher risk | 1ci sult1a1 allele | 1similar among individuals | 1controls cases likely | 1mc1r variants melanoma
Reader's Comments (0) [comments posted by readers of Saarene Panossian profile]
Funding (0) [selected NIH grants to Saarene Panossian and the award amounts for recent years]
- award information is not available
Saarene Panossian Articles (2) [selected PubMed articles for the year 2006 with the links to a full text at PubMed]
Estrogen sulfation genes, hormone replacement therapy, and endometrial cancer risk. (2006) >>
Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology and Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 904 Blockley Hall, 423 Guardian Dr., Philadelphia, PA 19104-6021, USA., 1Walker, Amy H, 12Troxel, Andrea B, 6Baumgarten, Mona, 3Gallagher, Stephen, 15Rebbeck, Timothy R, 2Berlin, Michelle, 7Rubin, Stephen C, 5Berlin, Jesse A, , 2Panossian, Saarene, 2Schinnar, Rita, 4DeMichele, Angela, 2Wang, Yiting, 15Strom, Brian L, 2Bunin, Greta.
Population-based study of natural variation in the melanocortin-1 receptor gene and melanoma. (2006) >>
Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology and Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6021, USA.9Busam, Klaus, 6Kricker, Anne, 18Gruber, Stephen B, 6Zanetti, Roberto, 7Kanetsky, Peter A, 15Rebbeck, Timothy R, 5Begg, Colin B, 8Gallagher, Richard P, 2Wilcox, Homer, 4Mujumdar, Urvi, 10Armstrong, Bruce K, 15Millikan, Robert C, 6Dwyer, Terence, 8Hummer, Amanda J, 4From, Lynn, 4Marrett, Loraine D, 2Panossian, Saarene, 14Berwick, Marianne, .